I have lost my TSA precheck number. TX. Just starting, and…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my TSA precheck number

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TX

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just starting , and don't know where to go

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will see five stars at the top of this screen. Those stars are important because they are how I earn credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that for me before you leave the site today.

ANSWER: If you are a member of the TSA PreCheck Program (you paid $85), you can look up your Known Traveler Number here: look up your KTN online.

If you are a member of another trusted traveler program, such as Global Entry, NEXUS, or SENTRI ((you paid $100), log on to the Trusted Traveler Program website to obtain your PASSID, which is your KTN.

I hope that answers your questions. If you have any additional questions, you are welcome to ask them.

In the mean time, please do not forget to give me credit for helping you today. To do that, you just scroll to the top of this screen, and click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★). Again, this is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

And if you feel like I’ve earned a bonus tip, that is also appreciated!

Finally, if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going. I see you have reviewed my answer but I have not received credit for helping you. Do you need more help? If not, please go to the top of your screen and click on 4 or 5 stars.

Thank you!