I am being sued at the magistrate level in PA for 12,000 for…

Customer Question
I am being sued at...
I am being sued at the magistrate level in PA for 12,000 for faulty home improvement. The judge has denied a continuation and I haven't had time to get assistance. I was only paid 3500 and they claim I have to pay for the other contractors work. What can I do
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
5/26/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 26 days ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

What is the basis of their claim? If they underpaid you then you can file a counterclaim against them both as a claim and as a defense to any nonperformance claim they have against you.