I need a legal document to stop former partner from

Customer Question
I need a legal...

I need a legal document to stop former partner from continuing to cause problems in our contracted business

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We kept him on as a part of staff but not a business owner. He keeps speaking in the capacity as if he is a owner

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's. Not the case.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
What day cease and desist order work
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Correction would a simple cease and desist order work. Or do I need more
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 27 days ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. The site asked me to see if I could assist you.

You can start with a cease and desist. You can elevate this to have the court order the partner from continuing to interfere with the business or be held in contempt of court. Have you sent a cease and desist?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Not yet

That would be the first step. I can provide a sample form of a cease and desist for you.

The legal term for this is" tortius interference with a business".

Are you still online with me?

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 25 days ago

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund. Can you see the rating scale on your end at the top of the page, 5 stars?

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 23 days ago

Please ignore the additional services request. Thank you.