My wife is a stripper. On may 24, 2013, she was charged with…

Customer Question
My wife is a stripper...
My wife is a stripper. On may 24, 2013, she was charged with a class A misdemeanor for 2 accounts of prostitution. A few days ago i found out that she was cheating on me with a man from the club she works at and i got pictures of his car/ plates at my house. I know he has paid her at the club and that people have probably seen this. Is that enough to charge her with prostitution? If not, what kind of evidence would i need?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
5/25/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

A prosecutor must prove a criminal case beyond a reasonable doubt. This is not enough evidence to do so. Pictures of his car at your house isn't proof that sex occurred. Even if sex occurred that is not proof that money gives to her at some other time and place was to secure her services for sex.

Courts don't convict people on a suspicion, even if that suspicion is probably correct The state needs proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 29 days ago

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.