This question is for a friend,, he is of legal age and is…

Customer Question
Hi this question is...

Hi this question is for a friend,, he is of legal age and is working on Petition for Name Change. He unfortunately just got 2 class B misdemeanors for having an illegal substance in his car. What would be the best way to handle this being that he is not changing his name for criminal into

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No and they didn't take him to jail. He just has his fines to pay, I'm just worried about anything because of pursuing the name change?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's all. This is free advice correct?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/24/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

This is not free, it costs you whatever you agreed with the site to pay, which is way less than the hourly rate of the attorneys on this site who are offering to answer questions.

If you want to check with customer service about what you agreed to pay, the experts are not site employees so we have no idea, and then let us know if you want to proceed, that would be fine.

This is not what I expected!

Well, I cannot help what you expected or not, I am not a site employee, I am a user of this site like you.

If you do not agree to site terms, you can cancel the question, it is not an issue with us and customer service will gladly refund your money for any deposit made.

All we ask is that you do not take up time of yourself or the expert who is a user of the site like you if you have no intent to abide by the terms of the site which you clicked agreeing to when you posted your question.

I am not satisfied with this and I want a full refund.
For the $36.00 I just paid

Thank you for following directions and now wasting your time and the expert's time.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO ME and I will send it to customer service to get your refund.