I need legal advice on a possible fraudulent business

I need legal advice...

I need legal advice on a possible fraudulent business transaction

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Documented all correspondence

5/23/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
What can I answer for you?
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I believe I’m a victim of fraud. I started working for a guy that sells websites.. these websites supposedly have the ability to generate income for the website purchaser. It’s sort of like digital real estate...Anyway, I found an article on this guy published on RipOff Report that states the business is fraudulent and the author of that article did not make any money off of the websites.
The sites cost $65000
Call ASAP
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
I’d like that info please
I need options
a phone call
A letter from you or a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it! It also may produce from the other side admissions or agreementIf the other side considers risk, legal fees and time you should get the outcome you seekBy being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.The card company can also help and can pursue an appeal of adverse decision.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
The problem was I was hired unofficially to work for the guy selling bogus websites. So I in a way brokered the sale of these sites. So far I’ve helped sell 2 sites. I didn’t come up with terms, conditions, or agreements... the seller did. I simply forwarded documents along via email to finalize sales.
You didn’t know and did nothing wrong and should be paid as agreed.
Please click on the 5 star rating (*****) on the question page - that’s how I get credit for my time by the site. If you dont see the rating button, please just reply “5 stars” Much appreciated!
Will you still call me?
if you get an automatic phone call request, you can accept it and a phone based law expert will handle. if you prefer to proceed by chat with me, just reply to the chat. some customers choose both, but the choice is yours! Thanks
Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I paid for a call
I received the call
Great!