Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I spoke with Lucy a couple of days ago about my eviction summons.
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I spoke with Lucy a couple of days ago about my eviction summons. She said if I pay the rent thatthey couldn't evict me. I tried to pay and they wouldn't except the payment. What can I do about this?… read more
Can my landlord evict me with a 3 day notice? California, I
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I received a letter from landlord's attorney giving me 3 days notice. … read more
I had an eviction notice posted to mydoor after I spoke with
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I had an eviction notice posted to mydoor after I spoke with the landlord to make payment arrangements what is the next step to eviction… read more
I'm in Florida, my landlord filed an eviction. It is now
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I'm in Florida, my landlord filed an eviction. It is now after the 5 day period for me to answer the complaint. I just gave my landlord partial payment towards the rent. Does this void the eviction? A… read more
in illinois can my landlord evict me after a 5 day notice if
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
in illinois can my landlord evict me after a 5 day notice if i have to leave town for a family emergency that will end with my father dying of cancer?… read more
What other steps are needed in the tenent eviction process
Sam, Attorney
What other steps are needed in the tenent eviction process after giving a three day noice of eviction if payment not recieved in full?… read more
Thank you I spoke with my mother in law about the regarded
Loren, lawyer
Thank you I spoke with my mother in law about the regarded question. They admitted it was nothing sexual. She used another word "I felt violated" Once again my wife , father in law and her were all si… read more
can a landlord take your property to a dump after evicting
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
can a landlord take your property to a dump after evicting you after giving you only one week to remove?… read more
26 day vacation rental tenant left after 7 days. Told me
Legal Eagle, Attorney
26 day vacation rental tenant left after 7 days. Told me (landlord) on day 8. Wanted refund without giving me opportunity to fix issue (fleas). I was unable to rent in his time period. Rented through … read more
I have an eviction appeal pending, my landlords have now given
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I have an eviction appeal pending, my landlords have now given me another eviction notice for material and irraparable breach. I was moved in before I filled this rental app out and they told me they … read more
I spoke with you the other day about the poa for the
Richard, Owner
Hello I spoke with you the other day about the poa for the property in FL. Can you give me an example of what a good addendum to protect our rights to property would be?… read more
, I spoke with you the other night about my anxiety regarding
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hello, I spoke with you the other night about my anxiety regarding "willful misrepresentation" AND NY Unemployment. Even though I mistakenly put that I was terminated I received a notice that I "false… read more
I am following up to the question we spoke of a couple of
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Juris Doctor
Hello Bruce;I am following up to the question we spoke of a couple of days ago. You told me that I could follow up with you in case there was any movement in the case.I have now since been contacted b… read more
You assisted me with information about evicting my tenant.
Legal Eagle, Attorney
You assisted me with information about evicting my tenant. She contested the eviction and insisted I give her a copy of the mold report.Am I required to give her copies if what I plan to use at the he… read more
I spoke with you before about our lanlord trying to evict us
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I spoke with you before about our lanlord trying to evict us after one week. They have served us two more eviction notices and we have done nothing against our lease.They are accusing us of smoking on… read more
I am being evicted for having a dog. I put a STOP PAYMENT my
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I am being evicted for having a dog. I put a STOP PAYMENT my rent check. Now the landlord is going after me for check fraud, which was not my intent. Is this a possible worry for me ?… read more
I spoke to you a while back about this issue regarding a frivolous
Ely, Counselor at Law
I spoke to you a while back about this issue regarding a frivolous Lawsuit and how it was handled wrong from the beginning. We finally put in a complaint against this Lawyer to the ARDC She sent a lon… read more
I spoke to you a few days ago and mentioned that I had been
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I spoke to you a few days ago and mentioned that I had been summoned to appear before the Dane County Court Commissioner in Madison, Wi. I am allowed a total of $15120 per year in income without any i… read more