Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
As a physician, how can I protect my assets from a
Loren, lawyer
As a physician, how can I protect my assets from a malpractice lawsuit? … read more
My lawyer sent a e-mail requesting that I appear in court to
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My lawyer sent a e-mail requesting that I appear in court to release him for representing me. Is that legal? There was no court information and I have paid the majority of the retainer. … read more
Are e-mails considered evidence Can you use a voice recording
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
Are e-mails considered evidence? Can you use a voice recording as evidence if the other party was not aware of it? If I never signed a contract and there is no record of time clock in/out, can I be fi… read more
Is e-mail legal If I send a questionnaire via e-mail to a
Ely, Counselor at Law
Is e-mail legal? If I send a questionnaire via e-mail to a person and they respond to that questionnaire by e-mail, can their answers be considered legal correspondence?… read more
I just got a e-mail from us legal services saying that there
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I just got a e-mail from us legal services saying that there is a law suit against me...do you think it's a scam or...not to contact ***** ***** ..senior lawyer… read more
Can my ex-husband, while he has legal representation himself,
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Can my ex-husband, while he has legal representation himself, e-mail my lawyer directly? He also e-mailed the Judge directly last month without my knowledge. This is in Georgia.… read more
I CAN SEND E- MAIL TO MY FRIEND BUT UNABLE TO RECIEVE HIS E-
Nate, Managing Member
I CAN SEND E- MAIL TO MY FRIEND BUT UNABLE TO RECIEVE HIS E- MAIL SENT TO ME ? ALSO I RECIEVE LOTS OF JUNK E- MAIL I WOULD LIKE TO BLOCK IF I NEW HOW ?… read more
Is it legal malpractice for my lawyer to threaten me bully
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
Is it legal malpractice for my lawyer to threaten me bully me and cause me extreme distress?… read more
My son is living in Oregon. I live in Australia. His mother
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
My son is living in Oregon. I live in Australia. His mother has gotten into his e-mail account and deleted e-mails sent to him from me, she has changed my son and her cell phone number 5 times, she ha… read more
An e-mail ( sent anominously under a ficticious e-mail name)
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
An e-mail ( sent anominously under a ficticious e-mail name) was sent from my home, off work , to a co-worker at the employee's work email chastizing this employee for calling in sick on a continuous … read more
I was wrongfully wiretapped and it triggered me to have schizophrenia.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I was wrongfully wiretapped and it triggered me to have schizophrenia. I sent e-mails to lawyers … within the last week or so and two of them told me that they have not received my e-mail; apparently … read more
My friend sent me an e-mail regarding a new Russian law
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi, my name is ***** ***** friend sent me an e-mail regarding a new Russian law about compensation of former Russian citizens that lost privileges of Russian citizenship before 1992. Compensation supp… read more
My e-mail provider has sent me a bill for roaming charge and
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
My e-mail provider has sent me a bill for roaming charge and I never use the service. I was not in this country at the time and I can prove I was working when they said this charges was made. I tried … read more
My niece sent me an e-mail at Christmas time which reads "
Sam, Attorney
My niece sent me an e-mail at Christmas time which reads " I hope you rot in hell you piece of scum. I know now." I have no idea what she is talking about, and when I asked her in an e-mail she refuse… read more
If a person living in Tempe,Arizona writes an e-mail with untrue
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
If a person living in Tempe,Arizona writes an e-mail with untrue statements causing mental anguish,what is the legal course?If so,where is the libel suit to be filed?I'm based in Texas.… read more
Sam, Attorney
How to keep e-mails in Inbox tray safely for evidence I have
Sam, Attorney
How to keep e-mails in Inbox tray safely for evidence? I have e-mails from landlord in inbox tray. I want protect them from scam or virus or hacking. They are in my hotmail account. Should I forward t… read more
I received an e-mail showing sent by From:"Attorney General"
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I received an e-mail showing sent by From:"Attorney General" This Legal Proceedings issued on you with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your ph… read more