For my July, 2017 car accident, you advise me to file a

complaint arguing they aren’t adjusting...
For my July, 2017 car accident, you advise me to file a complaint arguing they aren’t adjusting fairly if I cannot get better offers, and also provided me the following link https://www.mass.gov/service-details/how-to-file-an-insurance-complaint.From the link, I found the Insurance Complaint Form, and there are followings needed to be completed -----
a) Is the complaint about your policy? __ No __ Yes
b) Which state did you reside in at the time this policy was purchased: MA
c) Whom is the complaint against? Please provide the exact name of the company or producer ____________I reside in MA and the auto policy was purchased in MA. However, the car accident happened in RI. My own insurance paid my wife’s medical bill. The at-fault party’s insurance only offered low ball for settlement, which is not fair at all.Q: Which insurance company should I file the complaint against – my own insurance or at-fault party insurance?
5/19/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

If theirs is out of RI file complaint here

F]Complaint Form - Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation

You can also file one on yours too.

The idea is to see if you can get them to pay you fairly for your losses.I would file on both here and see if you get a better offer from both.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

FQ: You also advised me trying to get three times of medicals and lost wages. Assume medical is $5,000, if I request $15,000, does this $15,000 include the $5,000 of medical bills?

$15,000 plus the $5 medical.Pain and suffering 3 times the medical.$15k for pain and suffering, $20k total .

Start high here, see what they say they may come up to something higher.You don't get it if you don't ask here.

My wife received a bill from a debt collector. In this bill, the information is as follows:
Re: Uemf/Bd
Amount Due: $300
Ref no.: 12345
Ask for: Ms. SmithThe above collector bill was forwarded to my own insurance since my own insurance has paid all other medical bills related to the accident. My own insurance called the debtor collector and requested the bill from the collector with no success. Indeed, the debt collector still called my wife twice. Finally, my wife found the bill description from her health insurance claim, which then forwarded to my own insurance. This health insurance claim clearly states the date of the service and emergency dept visit. My own insurance responded ---- I made a call to them again to send me the medical bill from the doctor so I can pay this.Q: Please advise what to do next because I want to resolve this.
Ray, thanks for all your help. I really appreciate all what you have been doing for me. Best wishes to you!

You r wife needs to contact them and try to resolve this.Obviously you have already tried.Since it is in collections call the collections folks have them note your request and get them to send bill if you need to do so.I am a big fan of emails and certified letters, documenting is important in case it is disputed here.

Ray, Lawyer