Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am looking for autopsy procedures or guidelines in New
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
I am looking for autopsy procedures or guidelines in New York state. my husband died suddenly and we agreed to an autopsy from the hospital. but it seems to be missing a lot, like blood analysis. the … read more
New York State --My mothers husband died in 1998 and ...
Dan, Semi-Retired; Part-Time Consultant
New York State --My mother's husband died in 1998 and named his (estranged) granddaughter as beneficiary to $40k. He did not have a relationship with her, and had only met her several times during his… read more
My wifes brother died intestate in New Hampshire. He left
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My wife's brother died intestate in New Hampshire. He left no will, was estranged from his only child (son) who wants nothing to do with what remains, and long divorced from his son's mother. He had n… read more
This is a couple living in New York state, the husband filed
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
This is a couple living in New York state, the husband filed legal papers in Nassau County, New York. The woman is a stay at home mom for the last 6 years, taking care of a now 6 year old child by her… read more
I am in New York State, my husband died in April of this year
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I am in New York State, my husband died in April of this year without a will. He had several IRA's in a credit union. His father was named beneficiary when the first was set up in 1980. Others were se… read more
A property is jointly owned by husband and wife. The husband
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
A property is jointly owned by husband and wife. The husband died intestate. Can the wife being the sole survivor claim the property and not forming part of the estate of the deceased?… read more
subject died intestate. has a daughter by former ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
subject died intestate. has a daughter by former marrrage who has been estranged for a number of years,a step daughter by his present marriage,his present wife passed away 15 months prior to him.He al… read more
Live in New York state with my husband who suffers from a traumatic
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
Live in New York state with my husband who suffers from a traumatic brain injury. In June 2010 a male friend who was caring for my husband while I worked came to live with us. He was not required to p… read more
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law) N.J. A
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? N.J. A person died intestate in New Jersey and the family has filed the petition of probate. What conditions must be met if an individual wants to file … read more
I need a court order in order to obtain my estranged ...
Marcus Parker
Marcus Parker, Doctoral Degree
I need a court order in order to obtain my estranged father''s birth certificate from the State of New York in order to get a passport. (I am claiming citizenship as born abroad to two U.S. citizen pa… read more
As the fiance to my future husband who died suddenly Saturday
Richard, Owner
As the fiance to my future husband who died suddenly Saturday morning, what are my rights regarding fulfilling his wishes and his statements to me regarding being beneficiary to his estate? He was in … read more
THIS QUESTION IS NEW YORK STATE ELDER LAWYER CAN MY WIFE AND
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
THIS QUESTION IS FOR A NEW YORK STATE ELDER LAWYER CAN MY WIFE AND I AFFORD HOME CARE (NO LOOK BACK ISSUE) AND PAYING THE $100,000 ANNUAL NYS AVERAGE NURSING HOME FEE. WE HAVE LIQUID ASSETS OF ABOUT $… read more
IN New York State can I file for legal separation with out
Sam, Attorney
IN New York State can I file for legal separation with out my wife's signature-will it be an actual legal separation? and I've been told that after a year the divorce will be automatic.… read more
My wife had aunt in Miss who died 1998, intestate, with.
Ray, Lawyer
My wife had aunt in Miss who died 1998, intestate, with. Living laccommodation in home prior owned by previous husband. How do we find heirs and trace ownership interests? … read more
In the state of New York, who, besides doctors, can administer
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
In the state of New York, who, besides doctors, can administer Botox? Further, if these individuals require a doctor's "supervision", what does that mean? I understand that a prescription may be requi… read more
Lawyer, In new york state law. Can my husband legal to check
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hi lawyer, In new york state law. Can my husband legal to check my locked cellphone? My cellphone recently had been locked with passward and i don't know how he found my picture of food and now he sai… read more
In New York State, the maximum small claims filing is
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
In New York State, the maximum small claims filing is $5,000. Can I file a small claims suit for this amount and file a separate civil suit against the same person for the remainder of the money. Note… read more
I filed a complaint to the State of New York Grievance
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Hi, I filed a complaint to the State of New York Grievance Committee for the Ninth Judicial District. They found the attorney's conduct constituted a breach of the Rules of Professional Conduct and di… read more