How do I get a refund for incomplete delivery of services?

5/19/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your consumer law question today.

I'm attorney Bill assisting you with this question.

You need to contact the service provider firstly requesting a refund.

Thereafter, you could proceed to send a written demand letter and follow up with a complaint tot he division of consumer affairs and/ or file a small claims suit against the service provider.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and get a credit when you take the time to rat positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or accept.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Best

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
It was all a misunderstanding I thought I was contacting customer service at just answer but I have already paid the attorney a $3 tip

Here is a direct link to customer services:

I have no involvement with the running of the site or customer accounts myself.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Best

Attorney Bill