Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

RobertJDFL, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
If a person is charged with a DUI and Vehicular Assault, Rec
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
If a person is charged with a DUI and Vehicular Assault, Reckless Aggravated Assault and reckless endangerment with a deadly weapon in the state of Tennessee, what is a likely outcome/sentence if foun… read more
Im am being charged with assault . The plaintiff is lying and
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Im am being charged with assault . The plaintiff is lying and said to the police that I had cut him in the face with a knife after I supposedly didnt pay him for the cab ride . #Fact I paid him. #fact… read more
this person is being charged with aggravated assault with a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
this person is being charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. the plea is to plead guilty for 40 yrs. do not agree on the plea. I believe this was a crime of passion, it was not prematita… read more
I have a 1st and 2nd degree assault charge as well as reckless
Sam, Attorney
I have a 1st and 2nd degree assault charge as well as reckless endangerment. but the person that is pressing the charges will not show up in court but has written a police statement. i am being charge… read more
In 2007 I was charged with recklessly endangerment, aggravated
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
In 2007 I was charged with recklessly endangerment, aggravated assualt, and endangering the welfare of a child. My 3 week old son was diagnosed with sbs and because I didn't speak up and the dad who r… read more
I was charged with attempted burgalary and aggravated ...
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
I was charged with attempted burgalary and aggravated assault charges. The guy was a drug dealer who threw dope on the next door neighbors property. i was also shot. The stories he"s telling don't mak… read more
my sons (14 and 16) are in process of being charge with reckless
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
my sons (14 and 16) are in process of being charge with reckless endangerment.. they put large rocks in a road that caused accidents and one car to be totaled. if the vehicle owners choose to sue me i… read more
My drivers license was suspended in WA state after being charged
Sam, Attorney
My drivers license was suspended in WA state after being charged with reckless endangerment in S.D. during the Sturgis rally August 2011. S.D. has since had a rehearing on the charge and suspended imp… read more
i have a felony aggravated assault with a weapon charge. unfortunately,
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i have a felony aggravated assault with a weapon charge. unfortunately, i was defending myself from another guy who came after me twice and a glass got broken. is there any way i can have this expunge… read more
I was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill. 4 people claim they were in the car and that they cut me off and that 20 mins later I came from behind them and w… read more
I am being charged with felony aggravated assault for allegedly
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I am being charged with felony aggravated assault for allegedly flashing the handle of a sheathed knife inside my jacket, when the accuser called the police he stated i would "shoot to kill". Is this … read more
Can I be charged with felony reckless endangerment. I was issued
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Can I be charged with felony reckless endangerment. I was issued two citation from the dnr 1st for being within 200 ft of shore on a pwc where some people where going to pull a skier that I did not se… read more
An old woman filed a false police report agains my daughters
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
An old woman filed a false police report agains my daughter's father. He was charged with aggravated assault, aggravated assautl elderly, arm robbery and two more. The state attorney requested a polyg… read more
I am the victim of reckless endangerment! a little over a year
Sam, Attorney
I am the victim of reckless endangerment! a little over a year ago I was driving down the road on my way to work when a car speeding car pulled in front of me! I slammed on my breaks narrowly avoiding… read more
I was literally run off the highway by a semi truck. Can I ...
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
I was literally run off the highway by a semi truck. Can I press charges by means of reckless endangerment?… read more
I was charged with reckless driving back in December of 08.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with reckless driving back in December of 08. I was charged with reckless driving because a guy fell of a motorcycle and he claim it was my fault. Before he felt off the bike my car wasn… read more
i have been summoned to an Intake Hearing in Seattle for assault
David C. Garner
David C. Garner, Attorney
i have been summoned to an Intake Hearing in Seattle for assault and reckless endangerment (12A.06.010(A) and 12A.06.050) that are unfounded. the incident was very minor a bicyclist almost ran me into… read more
I was acussed of first degree aggravated sexual assault (rape
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I was acussed of first degree aggravated sexual assault (rape of a child <13) endangerment of the wellfare of child, child abuse and lewdness I was arrested with no evidence at all, put in jail, hi… read more