Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ray, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Is my LLC doing business in any particular state. If a Delaware
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
Is my LLC doing business in any particular state. If a Delaware LLC does not have a physical presence in Delaware and in fact does not have a physical presence in any state. If the members of the LLC … read more
I just formed a transportation LLC in Delaware. The business
Richard, Owner
I just formed a transportation LLC in Delaware. The business will transport cargo on the east coast. The company who will provide me leads to transport cargo on the eastcoast is based in MD. I live in… read more
Im forming and LLC and have been told that I should form a
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Doctoral Degree
I'm forming and LLC and have been told that I should form a Delaware LLC, any advice and recommendation for how to proceed?… read more
I have a client who formed a new LLC in the State of Delaware.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have a client who formed a new LLC in the State of Delaware. Is there any way to verify the filing of the company online? Also the new client has entered into a contract for services which they will… read more
I was wrongfully named individually in a small claims matter.
P. Simmons, Attorney
I was wrongfully named individually in a small claims matter. They should have named by company (LLC). Can I file some sort of motion to have me removed individually from the action?… read more
Can I register an LLC in Delaware without name appearing on
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Can I register an LLC in Delaware without name appearing on public records? If I use a Trust as the managing member of the LLC, will my name show up any where aside from being in the private trust doc… read more
I have LLC in Delaware and purchased shares of Russian company,
Ely, Counselor at Law
I have LLC in Delaware and purchased shares of Russian company, now I want to sell same of it to another Russian company. I will get some money, which going to be spend in Russia for my company needs.… read more
If I form an LLC and open a store front, does my business
Loren, lawyer
If I form an LLC and open a store front, does my business name have to be the same as my LLC legal name?… read more
So if i dissolve a partnership DBA can i create an LLC in the
Richard, Owner
So if i dissolve a partnership DBA can i create an LLC in the same name with just my name on it?… read more
April 8 2010, filed paper with the state of Delaware to form
Loren, lawyer
April 8 2010, filed paper with the state of Delaware to form a Corporation. This Corporation is an LLC (Limited Liability Company). What is the allotted time given for the Articles of Organization wit… read more
I live in the state of delaware and need to file for a time
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Doctoral Degree
I live in the state of delaware and need to file for a time extension to file a pro se complaint. I have 2 lawyers mess around for 2 years and today is the deadline. I have the papers to do a pro se c… read more
We recently filed for a name reservation and an S corp at the
Nate, Managing Member
We recently filed for a name reservation and an S corp at the same time. Weeks later we received a notification from the state of California that our name was not availiable. We then sent in another n… read more
what are the advantages to having created an llc in delaware
Ely, Counselor at Law
what are the advantages to having created an llc in delaware vs wyoming? are banking requirements different in these two states. do you have to have a place of business in state before they will open … read more
I received a letter from law firm, Rubin & Rothman, LLC, notifying
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I received a letter from law firm, Rubin & Rothman, LLC, notifying that Midland Funding of Delaware LLC has just obtained a judgement against me on 01/26/2011 for a debt I have never owed. Midland Fun… read more
I am a partner in a LLC located in Delaware, my partner has
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I am a partner in a LLC located in Delaware, my partner has stated to me that he is the sole owner of the LLC and has opened a bank account where he is the sole signature holder. What can I do to prot… read more
I want to start an LLC in Delaware but I want to retain the
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
I want to start an LLC in Delaware but I want to retain the devices of a corporation. Namely I want to have a Board of Directors, Committees, Secretary. I do not want to have a member managed LLC thou… read more
If I file a LLC using one name but have a DBA of another
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
If I file a LLC using one name but have a DBA of another name that I also want to use, what should be done ? Also, which state laws am I bound to: ***** ***** in which I live or the one in which I am … read more
I have a limited LLC in AZ with a marketing communications
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
I have a limited LLC in AZ with a marketing communications agreement with a term in CA. They provided services on our behalf as a startup. We informed them of cash flow issue but have committed to pay… read more