If two straight males were talking about gay sex and one…

If two straight males...

If two straight males were talking about gay sex and one asks the other to perform oral on him and gets turned down right away and no act was committed. Can that person go to a police dept and file a complaint to get that person arrested?

Lawyer's Assistant: What was he charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?

No it was just a conversation. nothing was committed.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Nebraska

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That person is now trying to blackmail the person and if does get money, said he will go to police and file a complaint and then let everyone know what that person was trying to do.

5/18/2018
WALLSTREETFIGHTER

Hello

This is an unfortunate situation, however the only crime would be the blackmail, their is no issue with the proposal for oral sex, unless money was being offered.

It seems the individual is doing this to blackmail the other person with public exposure, not a criminal matter, as this is not a crime.

Please provide us with positive feedback so we can receive credit, thank you

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

He said he will go public to discredit the other person. Can that be stopped?

You can have a lawyer send a cease and decist letter threatening legal action, or even contact the police about the blackmail.

That's another 59 on top of the 36?

You can hire a local Attorney in your area, that is something we cannot do for you.

I would advise telling the individual you will be contacting the police for blackmail.

WALLSTREETFIGHTER

Thank you