If you didnt get proper treatment to say the at least when…

Customer Question
Second opinion] If you didnt...
Second opinion] If you didnt get proper treatment to say the at least when you was in the hospital do to a injury and they just bluntly lied on documentation which all ways can you address this?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
5/18/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. However, you need to provide additional information and ask a specific question.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Thank you for your patience.

About everything they wrote up was a false statement and in accurate of what happened. They didn't mention pain when the patient said that the pain was a eight. they didn't give the patient anything for. Where if you just looked at the patient you could clearly see the pain. Matter of fact the doctor to a picture of the patient while in pain.They clearly downed played anything the patient said relating to pain so that they would not have to take the accurate testing that was needed and asked for.They did not even give the patient a prescription for pain not even a Tylenol and for the longest would not give the patient while in the hospital give even a Tylenol are administrating stitches to the patient.
What organization and agency are putt into place to help with the regulation of such situations. What internal and external regulators could I reach out to for assistance?
What statues or provisions concerning law that given extensions to a current case or lawsuit because of medical reasons that concern the case maybe?

Thank you for the information.

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was offline when your response came in.

Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

Your Question:

Response 1: You need to contact the hospital's patients advocate department to file complaint.

As for the doctor, you can file complaint with the State's Medical Board.

You may also retain the services of a local Attorney who handles medical malpractice cases to file lawsuit against the doctor and hospital for this mistreatment if the hospital does not resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: Google.com Lawyers.com Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Response 2: As for Statute of Limitations on filing lawsuit, it would depend on your State. If you provide me with the name of your State, I can tell you what the Statute of Limitations is.

Best wishes,

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site. <p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

South carolinia and North carolinia

I am sorry, why two States?

Because more than one occurrence and in different states.

3 years in South Carolina.

2 years in North Carolina .

Look at the question I asked you. That's not what I asked look at the original question please.

I am sorry, you asked for Statute of Limitations for filing the lawsuit. That's what I provided to you.

Here is your initial post along with my response:

Me

Your Question:

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Google.com

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Best wishes,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

So, I stand by my prior responses in the case.

I am asking in what circumstances statue or rule can the statue of limitations be extended?

Thank you for the information. However, I am unable to further assist. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Best wishes,