My cousin had an Accident on the road in a work vehicle.

My cousin had an...

My cousin had an Accident on the road in a work vehicle. Axel broke. Hospitalized and died week later. This company specializes in car insurance and roadside assistance. Secondly the hospital he was Antelope Valley in Lancaster California have serious issues with their care. Critical things were not done even when addressed was not acted on til to late. So looking at two different types of cases do I need two different lawyers or firms handling it

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My name isPamela

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/17/2018
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am working on your answer now. I am sorry for the delay. It takes some time to prepare a complete answer. Please note the phone call requests are generated automatically from the system. I do not control them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Ok

Thank you for your patience and thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions you have.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I am an attorney with over 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

You do not need to hire two seprarate law firms. You will want a personal injury law firm that has both accident reconstruction experience, worker's compensation expereince, and medical malpractice experience.

You are far better of with a midsize to larger firm that has attorneys who specialize in these fields. In this way the attorneys in the firm will be in a better position to coordinate with each other and coordinate your legal issues. The attorneys work on a contingency fee basis so there are no fees unless there is an award or settlement.

This link can help you search for the attorney that you need.

https://www.lawyers.com/personal-injury/california/find-law-firms-by-city/

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Thank you

You are very welcome.