I got a fairly straight forward contract to buy my office…

Customer Question
I got a fairly...

I got a fairly straight forward contract to buy my office from another person how much does it cost to have an attorney review it? His attorney drew it up.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NC

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

He has just handed me the contract and is waiting for me to sign it. It has the agreed upon cost of the building etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of ha

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
I think it is 14 pages with a list of some equipment to go along with the building n business.
From reading it nothing seems odd.
5/17/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

1. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.
  2. Please ignore any reports from the site regarding your expert being offline or time the site says it takes to get an answer, they are incorrect as delays in replies are caused by many reasons including working with multiple customers on this site or clients in our office at the same time.

If you upload it we can review it and answer any questions you have about it.

I am waiting for response? I don’t need to do anything else? Thank you
Or are you asking me to upload the contract? I uploaded my question about cost to review a contract to buy my office n business.

Thank you for your reply.

Did you see my response I typed above?

Please let me know because this has been a technical issue with the site and customers not seeming to see what experts are telling them or making unresponsive replies to the expert.

Yes, I asked you to upload the contract and your questions for us about the contract.

ok this will take a 30 min I am not at the office but headed there now to upload it. Thank you

As soon as you upload it, I will review it as soon as I can and will reply here.

ok sounds good

Thank you.

there are some documents missing I will get these from the other attorney and get back to you possibly tomorrow? Not sure when they will provide the missing pages.

Whenever you are ready let me know.

Ok great

Please do not reply until you are ready, every time you reply I must respond or it locks me out of answering other customers. Thank you for understanding.