I am being sued for dismissing a vehicle purchase several…

Customer Question
I am being sued...

I am being sued for dismissing a vehicle purchase several years ago. Her attorney has since filed in court a motion to withdraw as counsel. I'm a retired veteran with limited funds. I don't know what to say to the judge. Can you please help me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida twentieth judicial circuit, lee county

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I had an attorney, but couldn't afford her.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes!! Plaintiff has filed an extension twice. She told the court she was out of the country.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
5/17/2018
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation (please remember that I do not have independent knowledge of your problem, and know only what you tell me here). Accordingly, can you please provide a little more background information?

For example, what does "sued for dismissing a vehicle purchase" mean?

Also, are you asking how to respond to the motion to withdraw filed by the other party's attorney?

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need any help with any legal questions. If you do, please let me know.