I am looking for an Attorney or more to be ready if Trump…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an Attorney or more to be ready if Trump touches Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid or even Food Stamps. I and many others paid for Social Security and Medicare and if they touch these it is stealing from the people. Medicaid protects my daughter who is Mentally Challenged as many others plus they need food stamps. Who can I talk to????

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just looking for Attorney to help I also have friends in Florida and PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need the best of the best and more the merrier

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
5/17/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry none of the attorneys on this site are allowed to represent anyone from this site by state law. If you need a local attorney, please use the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org

By the way, please read the US Constitution, the President does not make these decisions, Congress makes the decisions, the President merely enforces them. Please refer to the separation of powers clause. So you would have to sue Congress if they make such a decision, but there is no pending legislation to decrease Social Security or Medicare or Medicaid and any reports to the contrary are not correct. Food stamps are being discussed, but that is being discussed by Congress and it is to curb widespread abuse, fraud and misuse of the program not to remove legitimate recipients and Congress had done nothing at this point to further those discussions.

Ok thank you for your response. I do appreciate what you taught me. Thank You Again

Thank you for your reply.

The media is trying to incite fear in the elderly and poor and they do this all the time threatening that Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security Benefits will be cut, but the President can't do that, only Congress can pass laws on those things. At this point nobody is trying to cancel or reduce those benefits in Congress.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.