My husband’s name is Cesar R Abreu. Our son met a woman from…

My name is***** husband’s name...
My name is***** husband’s name is***** Our son met a young woman from Brazil last February/2017. By July of last year her visa was about to expired and he asked for my husband and I to sponsor her for a green card. We both wrote letters for , and they got married and she received a temporary green card.
We have embraced this person as a daughter. We have bought her IPADS, headphones, Apple 10 cell phone, expensive clothes, shoes, coats, jewelry, I even gave her an heirloom aquamarine and pendant and ring that my parents had given me, trips to New York City, Disney, Miami and finally a three week five star trip to Venice, Florence and Paris.
I had given her a Gucci bag and yesterday I got pictures of how she took a pair of scissors and torn the bag to pieces. I gave her a Louie Vuitton bag, and she did the same, ripped her clothes, threw out the Christmas ornaments and tree we gave her,.
We had given her a job in my husband’s Urology practice, and she was to help with patients vitals and do their urines, and she soon did not even do that. She was to prepare the time cards with the hours for the account and she would pay herself for days off that she claimed she was si k. Overtime was always three to five hours. Taking home net $450 or more a week net.
On Mother)s Day she sent me the most disgusting message via text. I will attach everything. I want my name and that of my husband’s removed from her green card process. This woman is truly a psychopath with schizophrenic tendencies.
It frightening to that she knows everything about our lives, but we know nothing other that she states she is a lawyer in Brazil.
Please advise me what to do
Gucci bag shedestroyed, also a Louie Vuitton
More picture to come
5/16/2018

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 16 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

I had responded previously, but it seems that you did not see it. I will repeat:

First, let's talk about the Affidavit of Support. You, as the Joint Sponsor, will be responsible FOR LIFE to pay back the U.S. government for any means-tested benefit that she uses such as welfare, food stamps, etc. If she uses none, then the Joint Sponsor does not have to pay anything back. Lately, some crafty attorneys have even been able to get the joint sponsor to support the immigrant at 125% of the poverty line. The responsibility only ends when one of three things happen:

1) The immigrant works 10 years in the U.S. paying U.S. taxes or can receive credit for 10 years of paying U.S. taxes (as if a spouse worked and paid taxes).

2) The immigrant becomes a U.S. Citizen.

3) The immigrant loses Residency for some reason:

a) Being outside of the U.S. for too long.

b) They obtained it through fraud.

c) They commit a serious enough crime.

Divorce does not terminate the responsibility.

So, basically, you are stuck unless she commits a serious enough crime or it can be proven that she only married him for a green card.

IF she can prove that he is abusing her, that's one of the ways that she can get her green card on her own without him. So if you believe this might be a possibility, you should warn your son to be careful about that. If the relationship starts to sour, he should move out and not meet with her unless it is a public place because she could try to hurt herself and call the police to blame him.

If you can prove that she committed fraud or she is convicted of a serous enough crime, you can get out of liability. If you want to report any of this, there are three different ways to do so:

1) You can go to http://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form and file the report there.

2) You can call the ICE hotline at 1-(866)(###) ###-####

3) You can contact the local USCIS field office by going to http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

she can harass us, destroy our property, and she practically gets off Scott free?
Phone call session started

I will contact you in about 20 minutes or so. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you

My pleasure.

Never got a call

I should have said 30 to 40 minutes. Sorry. I am on the phone with another customer. I will be right with you. Do not worry. Thank you for your patience.