How can we prove a deceased father lived at a certain

How can we prove...

How can we prove a deceased father lived at a certain addrss?

Lawyer's Assistant: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

We have other address but no documents on that address

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We trying to prove this to unclaimed properitys

5/16/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only. No course of action is proposed and the information provided does not constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.
.
One way would be to run a search on him via one of the many companies on the Internet that do look-ups of people and find all of the past addresses they have. Another option would be to hire an attorney, who will have access to people-search databases that you may not have access to.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

This is one such company if you'd like a starting point (though we can't recommend a specific company): https://www.beenverified.com/lp/80ee5d/1/landing?pagetype=people+search&utm_id=bing_B_People_Search_Exact&adgroup=People_Finder&adpos={adposition}&device=c&devicetype=c&geo=190&keyword=people%20finder&matchtype=e&msclkid=9b1ebd4185dc12583d1ee7bd02cd4030&network=o&utm_campaign=B_People_Search_Exact&utm_content={creative}&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=bing&utm_term=people%20finder

And here's another: https://www.spokeo.com/people-search?g=name_bs_B20171229&msclkid=89abeaa8c0511d0b2d16b05447173aa1

Best of luck to you!