I emailed a question and got atty. Bill who told me to find…

I emailed a question...

I emailed a question and got atty. Bill who told me to find a malpractice atty. who practices civil law and I am having a hard time finding one. Can you please help me. Thank you somuch.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California Northern

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I've googled Lawyers and everyone told me they don't take these types of cases.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She can read my complaint and that may give her some background as to why I am having such a hard time.

Answered in 1 day by:
5/18/2018
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I will wait.
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your request, A lot of attorneys do take these cases. You need to set out in your request whether it is lawyer malpractice or medical malpractice as these are distinctly different areeas.

The State bar does a referral service:

http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Need-Legal-Help/Lawyer-Referral-Service

Here are some links to malpractice attorneys:
https://www.justia.com/lawyers/legal-ethics-malpractice/california

https://www.findlaw.com/

https://www.avvo.com/find-a-lawyer

I think you should find some using one or all of the above.

The bar referral service will put you directly in touch with an attorney.

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or accept.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney