One week ago I was in my front yard and a German Sherpard…

Hello. One week...

Hello. One week ago I was in my front yard and a German Sherpard appeared from nowhere and came at me. I ran into the house and on the balcony where the dog continued to bark until the owner appeared sometime later. Later I saw the woman on the our HOA property and confronted her. Never did I threaten her, I did yell about HOA policy. She called the police and said I threatened her. The police came determined it was a non issue and didn't pursue the issue and left. This morning I saw someone taking pictures of the front of my condo. Does this woman have additional recourse against me? She is very aggressive and I am afraid.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

I have done nothing. I assumed it was a non issue and things passed. Why would I file paperwork? I have no complaint now just want the dog under control.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Salt Lake City. 4462 Maybeck Pl #B SLC 84124

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/14/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

I reviewed your facts and you did nothing wrong, there is no claim against you, and you may elect to simply not have contact with his person, and if provoked, and person persists, leave and contact the police.

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please click on the 5 star rating (*****) on the question page - that’s how I get credit for my time by the site. If you dont see the rating button, please just reply “5 stars” Much appreciated!
Thank you for the answer. I feel somewhat relieved but I’m afraid this woman is going to do something that is going to harm me in a legal way
She cannot and will not.
Good luck! Please click on the 5 star rating (*****) on the question page - that’s how I get credit for my time by the site. If you dont see the rating button, please just reply “5 stars” Much appreciated!
Thank you. I will click 5 star rating.

Much appreciated

INFOLAWYER, Attorney