Can a privately owned company give out video information on…

Can a privately owned...

Can a privately owned company give out video information on a person without a court order

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Ok here it goes some kids at a Panda Express walked by A convertible car and drop their trash at it the owner saw him and went to panda express demanding the tapes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much is this going cost me

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Go on

Well is it legal for them to ask for film of the teams that brought the trash in their parking lot
Teens
5/12/2018
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to answer your question.

The company CAN give out their video recordings on request, however they are not required to without a court order. Without a court order, it's simply up to the company what they want to do.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

* Disclaimer *

Just Answer is a venue for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is formed by these communications, and the information provided is not legal advice.

Okay is it a crime to put trash in someone’s car our convertible

Yes, it could be prosecuted as littering and/or vandalism. It could certainly be reported to the police.

Okay thank you

You are very welcome. Again, please feel free to let me know if you have any further concerns. If I have answered your question, I would be very grateful for a positive rating of my service (using the stars at the top of the page) so that I may receive credit for assisting you.

LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer
Why you charge me another 45.00 for what I have not ask anything sSince last time