Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

LegalKnowledge, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have filed a small claims against a tenant for $1200 for
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I have filed a small claims against a tenant for $1200 for exterior premises damage. The tenant has now vacated and has left a very damaged home; damages corrected by now are $4,300, and we are not ye… read more
I am not sure if this is the correct lawyer for my
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
Hello, I am not sure if this is the correct lawyer for my situation. I need to file a small claims complaint in Omaha, NE for breach of contract. I hired who I thought was a liscenced contractor, only… read more
Is it worth my time and effort to file small claims for $1600
Richard, Owner
Is it worth my time and effort to file small claims for $1600 for dental work never performed? Started in Dec 2010 when I paid via credit card for a tooth extraction and partial denture. The tooth was… read more
I think I have a breach of contract situation but I want to
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I think I have a breach of contract situation but I want to be sure before taking the breaching party to small claims court, or if I even should bother. Can you help with that? … read more
I have tenants that gave 30 days notice in writing, 2/18/10.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I have tenants that gave 30 days notice in writing, 2/18/10. They then vacated the premises within 3 days 2/21/10. They removed all personal items, including furniture, clothing, food and personal hyg… read more
Id like to know if its worth it for me to file small claims
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I'd like to know if it's worth it for me to file small claims against Verizon. I have 2 dings on my credit history for trying to order phone service 2 separate times. Although they probably came out a… read more
I would like to file a claim in Small Claims Court, but I am
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
Thank you. I would like to file a claim in Small Claims Court, but I am not sure if there is a certain amount the claim should be. … read more
I posted 2 questions previously on this topic and just want
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hello,I posted 2 questions previously on this topic and just want to be sure before I file a claim in small claims court, here is the history:Post 1 https://my-secure.justanswer.com/question/guest/085… read more
we are in a court situation that we filed in Small Claims court
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
we are in a court situation that we filed in Small Claims court for $1700.00 against a cutomer that owes our company money. He hired an attorney and had it put into XXXXX defendents attorney has since… read more
I need an opinion on what my rights are and if it would be
Expert, Appellate attorney & former trial lawyer
Hi! I need an opinion on what my rights are and if it would be worth it to take a family member to small claims court. … read more
Hello! We want to file small claims against a couple for breach
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hello! We want to file small claims against a couple for breach of contract (abandonment of vacation rental property) They live in Indiana, we live in Georgia. The property is in Florida. Presumably, … read more
On 2/18/09 we filed a suit in small claims court. The defendant
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
On 2/18/09 we filed a suit in small claims court. The defendant never answered and our case more or less fell through the cracks. And since we had never went to court before, we didn't know that this … read more
Not sure if I should go through an attorney or file small
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
Not sure if I should go through an attorney or file small claim myself....mainly if I have a case. In the beginning of March, I signed up for Uber under a referral of my friend. I knew he would receiv… read more
I am wondering if it is worth bringing my case to small claims
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am wondering if it is worth bringing my case to small claims court in Marin County, California. My laptop hard drive crashed. PC Repair shop could not fix it. I had to take it to a top specialist th… read more
I have a question about filing a patent. I am not sure that
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I am not sure that my product would be worth filing a patent on. … read more
Bank of America filed a foreclosure in my county court in 2009,
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Bank of America filed a foreclosure in my county court in 2009, at which time we vacated the premises. They did not complete the action, and have kept the account open (and accruing) charges since tha… read more
I HAVE FILED 2 SMALL CLAIMS COURT LAW SUITS FOR CREDIT
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
i HAVE FILED 2 SMALL CLAIMS COURT LAW SUITS FOR CREDIT DAMAGE TO MY CREDIT REPORTS. … read more
Sure. I failed to show for a small claims case and have been
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Sure. I failed to show for a small claims case and have been issued a doc about being in contempt. Can I still appeal the judgement … read more