My ex husband wanted to pay all dental expensesand in oct…

My ex husband wanted...

My ex husband wanted to pay all dental expensesand in oct 2017 i accepted it. Now that he knows our 12 and 14 year old need braces doesnt want to. i am low income and my youngest is special needs and hers would be medically needed where my son age 14 would not be. He doesnt really need them. But my ex is insisting but doesnt want to pay for it. So if i am low income on government assistance, how do i pay for his? Who pays? In my decree it states my ex wanted to pay all dental expenses. It was his request and not something i asked of him.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

He filed and i found out when child support office sent me a text message for tomorrow am 830. i found out at 3 pm today, contacted my attorney ofc but he was in court. the court house closed at 4pm so tomorrow ill have to show up. i would never have known about it unless i rec'd the text

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Wisconsin brown county

I am on badger care since i lost my job. he takes me to court for everything. Now that he realizes how expensive it is. He has insurance in which would pay 1500 per kid of $5k to 6k per kid. I have badgercare which would be 2ndary in which would cover some expenses but not a lot. Our youngest has grand mal seizures and they are not under control. If it wasn't for child support letting me know, i would never have been aware of this case tomorrow am. I am furious as at noon i have to present my case to the long awaited apt for my daughters pediatric neurologist tomorrow later in the morning. So much stress and i am angry. Dental for my son would be cosmetic or not medically necessary and considered elective. My daughter would be somewhat covered medically.
I covered and paid for the all of the children including another daughter braces prior to losing job without his support. He wasn't in their lives then. Now he is but i have custody of the children 95% of the time. He gets the 2 youngest every other weekend our oldest hasn't been to see dad in over 2 months because ex doesn't want to deal with seizures.
5/9/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your family law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you witht he enforcement of your divorce and/or parenting plan.

Because you are having a dispute as to whether your ex is responsible for the payment of the dental expenses you need to file with a motion for enforcement of the divorce decree with the family court to enforce his undertaking to pay for braces or file a motion for clarification with the court requesting the court to decide on whether he is indeed responsible to pay for the braces under its decision.

You could also agree to mediation on these issues to resolve your dispute.

We are here to help so please follow up with me on your question as required.

I'ma n independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or accept.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
He is still willing to pay all dental expenses at 100% of whatever insurance doesn't pay except for ortho.