Married for 17yrs. my wife is having an affair (s) .. i have…

Married for 17yrs. my...

Married for 17yrs. my wife is having an affair (s) .. i have documentation .

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your wife taken? Has she filed any papers in family court?

No I'm not sure what to do we have two 15 yr old boys

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state is she in?

We are in texas she is not admitting to these affairs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has everything from the house to other properties and anything of value in her name ., which was passed down from her in a trust by her late father.. they are quite significant

5/8/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I'm just trying to figure out what if anything i would be entitled to ..
especially if the boys stay with me,,
she is the main income in our home. she took over her dads buisness..

I can understand. I see you're trying to request a call. You may need to contact your bank or CC company to authorize the charge:-)

waiting on bank, almost done

No problemo.

clear

Excellent. I'm not sure how it works on your end; however, I do know that the payment is clear, you should be able to request a phone call.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Phone call session started