Thanks Pearl. I was put on administrative leave but it seems…

Thanks Pearl. I was...

Thanks Pearl. I was put on administrative leave but it seems it’s unpaid so I was looking for some answers on this issue.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

With a lawyer but I didn’t know if it’s paid or unpaid

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

At will

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Answered in 1 minute by:
5/8/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

The question is how a company puts an employee on administrative leave with giving details of its paid or unpaid and what’s the difference between the two?

I can understand. I see you're trying to request a call. You may need to contact your bank or CC company to authorize the charge:-)

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Phone call session started