Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I would like to know if its illegal to call my husbands work
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello. I would like to know if its illegal to call my husbands work to tell them he has an affair with a coworker. He already filed divorce … read more
We have a part-time employee working approximately 30 hrs per
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
We have a part-time employee working approximately 30 hrs per week. Today he called in sick. Are part-time workers in California eligible for sick and vacation time?… read more
I would like to know what is favorable to write when giving
Ely, Counselor at Law
I would like to know what is favorable to write when giving a reason for requesting a no contact order be lifted. I am the protected party and the incident was 7 months ago. Do I need to wait a certai… read more
Hello, I would like to know if you have any part-time or full-time
Expert, lawyer
Hello, I would like to know if you have any part-time or full-time positions open at Honolulu International Airport. I am retired from U. S. N. with 60% disability.… read more
would like to no is a manger can change you hrs of work after
BizMatters-law
BizMatters-law, J.D.
would like to no is a manger can change you hrs of work after 18yrs from 7-3:30 to 4:30 in the morning and have another person thats been there less than 5yrs… read more
I would like to know who can give me permission in ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
I would like to know who can give me permission in Washington to allow a K-1 Visa to be fast track processed.I undertsand the fee is $1000.00 Can you give me a name of person to seek out for help… read more
Would like to know if I'm required to pay a gunsmith for
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
Would like to know if I'm required to pay a gunsmith for parts to fix the gun when he could not repair it. Won't return gun till I pay him $75.00 for the parts. But the gun doesn't work. So I'm back t… read more
Can a RN give another RN co-worker a PPD? Is this legal? HR
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Can a RN give another RN co-worker a PPD? Is this legal? … read more
MY BOYFRIEND AND i PARTED AND HE WAS KEEPING OUR CHILD FOR ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
MY BOYFRIEND AND i PARTED AND HE WAS KEEPING OUR CHILD FOR THE DAY AND WHEN i WENT TO PICK HIM UP HE WOULD NOT GIVE HIM TO ME, THE POLICE WERE CALLED AND THEY SAID I COULD NOT TAKE HIM BECAUSE HE WAS … read more
I would like to know if a doctor/hospital can advertise that
Loren, lawyer
I would like to know if a doctor/hospital can advertise that they accept a insurance and then when you call to make an appointment they say the don't accept it but their website is clearly showing the… read more
My mother will be dying in 48 hrs . I would like to know ...
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My mother will be dying in 48 hrs . I would like to know who is next power of attorney when there is no documentation in writing , Her last verbal wishes was she did not want her mother to to be the p… read more
I would like to know how a lender can approving me and signed
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I would like to know how a lender can approving me and signed the contract, then call within 24 hrs and say not able to do it.… read more
I called in to work and said that I would be 2 hrs late for
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I called in to work and said that I would be 2 hrs late for a 8 hr shift. I was told that I would be getting paid 1/2 a days work. Is that possible or even legal?… read more
HI,my name is erica bell i work @ family dollar woould like
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
HI,my name is XXXXX XXXXX i work @ family dollar woould like to know is the thing that my manger do to me is a form of harassament.he call around to other family dollar and tell the other manger that … read more
I would like to know know, how serious giving serious personal
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Doctoral Degree
I would like to know know, how serious giving serious personal health information to I dont know how many had access to it before I found out about it. It was a medical facility that did this.I am ver… read more
We gave our landlord notice that we would be moving. We did
Real Estate Expert
Real Estate Expert, Juris Doctor
We gave our landlord notice that we would be moving. We did not give him an actual day. He called 2 days later and said he wanted to show the apartment. Which he did. I find out today that he was in a… read more
I would like to know when an 18 year individual can legally ...
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I would like to know when an 18 year individual can legally move away from home without and consequences in the state of Pennsylvania Optional Information: Larimer, Pennsylvania Already Tried: interne… read more
Can my current employer refuse to give me my paycheck - on
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
Can my current employer refuse to give me my paycheck - on payday - if I called off work that day. … read more