Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Barrister, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Looking for family eviction help in colorado. No looking for
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
So far wife has told them to leave but need to do so leagally … read more
I was just going to ask a legal question. Arizona. None so
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
Hello JA: Hello. How can I help? Customer: I was just going to ask a legal question JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: Arizona JA: What steps have you taken… read more
I was just wondering does an eviction notice have to
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I was just wondering does an eviction notice have to notarized and is it served by police? … read more
I am looking for a form called Notice for Satisfying Trust
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
I am looking for a form called Notice for Satisfying Trust Deed or Trustee. So far not much luck. Can you help me?… read more
I am looking to evict a relative. NY. None yet. Thats it so
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Second opinion] I am looking to evict a relative. JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: NY JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: None yet. JA: Anythi… read more
I asked the man I lived with for ten years in a house to
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I asked the man I lived with for ten years in a house to leave. He wouldn't go, so I had to get an eviction notice filed. Today in court he have asked for all the money returned to him that he ever he… read more
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
I am looking to evict a relative. JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Customer: NY JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: None yet. JA: Anything else you want… read more
I am a landlord going through the eviction process for the
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I am a landlord going through the eviction process for the first time. I have followed all the instructions so far perfectly in the case. I waited appropriate time periods, gave the 3 day notice to qu… read more
I am looking for a standard form for a Notice of ...
Susan Roberts
Susan Roberts, Juris Doctor
I am looking for a standard form for a Notice of intent (to forfeit a real estate contract) Any ideas where to find one?… read more
Can I go into wells Fargo and ask for a form that leaves my
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
Can I go into wells Fargo and ask for a form that leaves my daughter the benificiery at death form generically to take home and look at or will they only give it to me if I give them my specific accou… read more
Can my landlord just ask me to vacate without the issuance
Richard, Owner
Can my landlord just ask me to vacate without the issuance of an eviction notice. Does the eviction notice come from the court?… read more
I am looking for the record of Hilbert. NC. Just this one so
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am looking for the record of ***** ***** Hilbert … read more
I just received an eviction notice so I called to find out
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I just received an eviction notice so I called to find out the reason and I was told it is because of a pool that I put up for my son and because the I'm not allowed to use the backyard which I only r… read more
I am just looking for a form to answer a summons that was
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am just looking for a form to answer a summons that was presented to my wife by the court. … read more
Greetings, My Dads wife is going to be re-filing an eviction against me from my
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
Greetings, My Dad's wife is going to be re-filing an eviction against me from my childhood home soon. So far, each and every time, she Never included any documentation, just verbal which was sketchy a… read more
I also just noticed going through my papers that i have a
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I also just noticed going through my papers that i have a judgement against me in 2008 for a credit card that i did not pay on since 1999...can they legally have a judgement against me 9 years later..… read more
I'm a 16 year ild old* I wanted to know if I can leave home.
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I'm a 16 year ild old* I wanted to know if I can leave home … read more
Lucy, It appears to be legit so far, this is why I am asking
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Hi again Lucy, It appears to be legit so far, this is why I am asking the questions. I have not been asked to send any money; I do not have any to send. The woman involved is dying of Lung cancer. I h… read more