Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Can I as a Pro Se party in Colorado speak with the attorney
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
Can I as a Pro Se party in Colorado speak with the attorney of the plaintiff in my case. I am the defendant, Pro Se. The attorney is currently restricting communication since the Plaintiff has a restr… read more
I am representing myself, pro se, as a Plaintiff in the
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I am representing myself, pro se, as a Plaintiff in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, on a Section 2-1401 Petition to Vacate matter, and I am having the most obnoxiously difficult time to ob… read more
I am defending myself pro se in the New York Supreme Court
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I am defending myself pro se in the New York Supreme Court in a civil matter and am responding to a Notice to Compel and filing my own Cross-Motion. I'm looking for a NY attorney familiar with filing … read more
I am acting as Pro Se in my federal case. In it a defendant
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am acting as Pro Se in my federal case. In it a defendant responded with a motion to dismiss that I am preparing to respond to. However, I just found out he responded to the wrong complaint, one tha… read more
I am pro se in a litigation. I am moving to hold the defendants
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am pro se in a litigation. I am moving to hold the defendants in contempt of court. The Defendants are businesses, how do i get the court to assign a person from each defendant (a person of signific… read more
I am defending myself pro se in civil court in a credit card
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am defending myself pro se in civil court in a credit card case in Pennsylvania, the case went to court-ordered arbitration and lost. I have the option of paying the arbitrators and requesting a tri… read more
44. Setting...Hearing for Motion to Strike filed by the pro-se
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
44. Setting...Hearing for Motion to Strike filed by the pro-se defendant. 1. The pro-se defendant has not gone through any discovery at all. 2. The plaintiff's attorney attempts to ask questions of de… read more
I am representing myself Pro Se in a lawsuit. I am in the middle
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am representing myself Pro Se in a lawsuit. I am in the middle of writing the complaint. I have in my possession a instant message from the Defendant to a co-worker of mine. In the message the Defen… read more
I am a pro se defendant in a NY lawsuit, I filed extension
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am a pro se defendant in a NY lawsuit, I filed for an extension to prefect an appeal on 4/21/15 and have 9 months to perfect it so its due by 1/1/16. The plaintiffs on 12/31/15 filed an affirmation … read more
I am acting pro se and I 'm the Defendant in a slander case.
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I am acting pro se and I 'm the Defendant in a slander case. At the magisterial level in PA can I depose the 2 dedendants?… read more
I am a pro se defendant in NJ. Where can I get myself help
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
I am a pro se defendant in NJ. Where can I get myself help help and guidance to get through the procedures of the court?… read more
I am a pro se defendant in a district court case. I wish to
socrateaser, lawyer
I am a pro se defendant in a district court case. I wish to file counterclaims at the same time i file an amended answer to the plaintiffs complaint. I also wish to add several individuals as defendan… read more
I am a pro se plaintiff suing a contractor. The Defendant
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a pro se plaintiff suing a contractor. The Defendant contractor just hired a new attorney who promptly filed a motion for Summary Judgement based on not filing an ordered bill of particulars with… read more
I am plaintiff, pro se. Defendant filed 5 counterclaims.
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
Hello. I am plaintiff, pro se. Defendant filed 5 counterclaims. I filed motion to dismiss these counterclaim. Court dismissed my motion. I need proceed with counterclaims but I do not know if I can fi… read more
I am pro se plaintiff in a quiet title suit in mich. Defendant
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I am pro se plaintiff in a quiet title suit in mich. Defendant was properly served but did not respond in timely manner(21 days).Clerk entered default. I filed motion for default judgement. Defendant … read more
I am pro se plaintiff in a case in Oregon. The defendants
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am pro se plaintiff in a case in Oregon. The defendants attorney has presented his request for production before replying to the complaint. The defendants attorney sent the request for production vi… read more
I am a pro se defendent, and Im researching how to file an
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am a pro se defendent, and I'm researching how to file an objection to an order signed by the judge. I retained legal counsel at first but then he signed the order without discussing with me first n… read more
i am pro se on a divorce in ohio .the defendant has an attorney.
Robert
Robert, Attorney
i am pro se on a divorce in ohio .the defendant has an attorney. we have set up 2 phone conference which she has failed to keep .i have sent her several emails which she fails to answer. I googled her… read more