Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
i am seven weeks pregnant. i do heavy lifting in a nursing ...
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
i am seven weeks pregnant. i do heavy lifting in a nursing home. my doctor wants me on light duty do to pregnancy complications. does my employer have to abide by this request? i live in ohio. are the… read more
In January of 2005, I was involved in a very bad car accident
legallysound
legallysound, Attorney
In January of 2005, I was involved in a very bad car accident which left me with several broken ribs, fractured pelvis, broken clavicle annd a punctured lung. I was admitted to UMDNJ trauma unit where… read more
This guy I was seeing (an attorney) has showed me heavy duty
Legal Enigma
Legal Enigma, Doctoral Degree
This guy I was seeing (an attorney) has showed me heavy duty unregistered firearms in his possession, two of which are illegal to own in the U.S. This greatly concerns me and I would like to report hi… read more
I work at a nursing home and my doctor has put me on light
Michael J., Esq.
Michael J., Esq., lawyer
I work at a nursing home and my doctor has put me on light duty, no lifting of patients unless you have help and a max of 5 days per week because of medical problems with my pregnancy. I went to get h… read more
need advice i was out when inj at work when doctor returned
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
need advice i was out when inj at work when doctor returned me to work with restrictions of no heavy lifting the company refused so 4 yrs later ny doctor after begging relents i return w a no restrict… read more
Looking for an answer on a contractor I hired over two
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
Looking for an answer on a contractor I hired over two months ago. We had heavy rain falls and had water in the basement. Hired someone who came and brought in a huge dehumidifier and five industrial … read more
I was off work from massive blood clots on the lungs, My doctor
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I was off work from massive blood clots on the lungs, My doctor released me light duty, behind my desk, my supervisor told me to run a mower, this is a large tractor that I had to climb up and down, m… read more
I went to see a Doctor yesterday and he gave me indoor duty
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I went to see a Doctor yesterday and he gave me indoor duty until symptoms improved. I took it to work, my job os 50%outdoor and 50% indoor. My emploment gave me a formal letter to take it to the Doct… read more
I hired a laywer six months ago to represent me in two ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I hired a laywer six months ago to represent me in two different matters. The simple one involves a lawsuit against a company that has rented several acres of land to grow strawberries.The property be… read more
One week ago, after a fall, light duty was ordered ,, lifting
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
One week ago, after a fall, light duty was "ordered" ,, lifting less than 7 lbs, minimal stooping,bending. I did not physically feel able to work. I called in sick. . was sent back to wc doc who was v… read more
i went to the er a month ago and the dr that was on duty gave
Ellen, Lawyer, Consultant
i went to the er a month ago and the dr that was on duty gave me a prescrition for penillin i am alerted to pencillin i could have lost my life it was bad i aslo have had a complete knee replacement l… read more
i have been working as a cna for a rest home and recentlymy
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
i have been working as a cna for a rest home and recentlymy doctor gave me a lifting restriction is this legal… read more
i hurt my back at work. I went to the doctor and the doctor
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
i hurt my back at work. I went to the doctor and the doctor put me on light duty for a couple of weeks. I went into work on friday and my boss told me that i had to go home because there was nothing f… read more
i fell on my job and after two mths of going to the doctors
loeblaw
loeblaw, Judicial Doctorate
i fell on my job and after two mths of going to the doctors they now say its fractured then when they sent me to a specialist i might need to have surgery.but my question is the doctor assigned my wor… read more
I had a non related work injury which resulted in me being
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
I had a non related work injury which resulted in me being placed on light duty. I have another month before I am released from my Doctor, however my employer has informed me that I can no longer work… read more
I rented to two roommates of which both signed the lease.
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
I rented to two roommates of which both signed the lease. THey ar on a month to month at this point. They both gave me a security deposit together as one. One roommate is leaving, gave me 30 days noti… read more
I hired company to customize my truck. They gave me an
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
Hello. I hired company to customize my truck. They gave me an estimate which was around $5,000. They spent 2 months for the job. During 2 months, I swinger b few times to make sure they are doing as I… read more
Hello, I had a car accident about 13 month ago. At a traffic
Loren, lawyer
Hello, I had a car accident about 13 month ago. At a traffic light on green I took a right turn in heavy traffic (my speed was about 15 mph). When the car in front of me had done the right turn and wa… read more