Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

DanLegal
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a legal question about nurse practitioners in the
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Doctoral Degree
I have a legal question about nurse practitioners in the state of PA … read more
I recently recieved my Nurse Practitioner license and
Ray, Lawyer
I recently recieved my Nurse Practitioner license and offered a job. How should I summarize my answer to a "reckless driving" charge in 2011? I am ask to provide a short explanation of the circumstanc… read more
I am a nurse practitioner with a license in Colorado, Ohio,
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
Hi, I am a nurse practitioner with a license in Colorado, Ohio, and Missouri. The Colorado license allows me to practice independent of a physician. If I have an office in Colorado and see people ther… read more
nurse practitioner as secretary of my pc Is it legal They are
Richard, Owner
nurse practitioner as secretary of my pc Is it legal They are certified free standing licensed prctioners i am her collaborative physician Alternatively can a nurse practitioner form a pc?… read more
I am a nurse practitioner in Oregon, one of the states that
Ray, Lawyer
I am a nurse practitioner in Oregon, one of the states that allow nurse practitioners to practice independently. Can I do this by just registering my business as an LLC or PLLC? or do I need facility … read more
In the State of Wisconsin, can a attorney sole practitioner
socrateaser, lawyer
In the State of Wisconsin, can a attorney sole practitioner who represents himself in a civil action ask for attorney's fees asserting his law firm is representing him in the case?… read more
The Director of a nurse practitioner program dismissed me for
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
The Director of a nurse practitioner program dismissed me for petty reasons. My attorney stated I have a weak legal case since it is hard to prove discrimination. I had 4 classes left, a's in my class… read more
I am a nurse practitioner in the NY state. A patient wrote
socrateaser, lawyer
I am a nurse practitioner in the NY state. A patient wrote my CEO a serious false accusation about how I endangered her health by supposedly giving her false information about drug side effects, that … read more
I am a recent graduate of an advanced nurse practitioner program.
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
I am a recent graduate of an advanced nurse practitioner program. I am licensed as an ARNP in Florida. My certification is as a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (NP). I am being considered for a posi… read more
I am a OB/GYN nurse practitioner with a masters degree, DEA,
dkennedy
dkennedy, Attorney
I am a OB/GYN nurse practitioner with a master's degree, DEA, several Colorado state licenses etc. I am currently not working but recently started looking to practice again as I took some time off, ex… read more
I am a nurse practitioner employed by a physician in private
socrateaser, lawyer
I am a nurse practitioner employed by a physician in private practice. Our practice is part of a group of medical practices joined together for the original pupose of contract negotiation. This larger… read more
Is it legal in the state of Wisconsin for Certified Nursing
Sam, Attorney
Is it legal in the state of Wisconsin for Certified Nursing Assistants to administer or pass medications to patients in an assisted living setting, or in any setting?… read more
I have turned myself into the nursing board for writing prescriptions
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have turned myself into the nursing board for writing prescriptions for lortab. I also have to appear in Lancaster county court for this fraud. Do I need a lawyer to represent me or just go and plea… read more
I am a licensed registered nurse in the state of Missouri. I
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I am a licensed registered nurse in the state of Missouri. I was a traveling nurse utilizing the multi state licensing that Missouri provides. I was accused of practing out my scope while in Texas. Th… read more
I am a nurse practitioner and RN in the state of texas. I am
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I am a nurse practitioner and RN in the state of texas. I am in the process of opening my own business in which I will function as a consultant on medical issues for patients and their families. The b… read more
I am a registered nurse, and the State Board of nursing has
Nate, Managing Member
I am a registered nurse, and the State Board of nursing has suspended my nursing license. I am looking for someone to help me file a lawsuit for slander, defamation and libel, If you kindly read below… read more
I'm a Nurse Practitioner. May I mail paper prescriptions to
Marc
Marc, Attorney at Law
I'm a Nurse Practitioner. May I mail paper prescriptions to the intended patient? … read more
I am a physician licensed in N.C. A licensed electrologist
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
I am a physicXXXXX XXXXXcensed in N.C. A licensed electrologist and hair practitioner in NC states she is able to do ablative procedures (veins, age spots, skin tightening, etc) but does not have any … read more