How do i seek out assets left to me in a will of a deceased…

Customer Question
Second opinion] how do...

Second opinion] how do i seek out assets left to me in a will of a deceased loved one?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I live in north carolina and the deceased loved one lived in OK.

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Ok, the person looking to claim items left to her in his will, her name is***** she had a strong relationship with her partner for many years. we have contact information to the deceased loved ones family and can verify with their consent possibly.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. Rhonda was told by her "loved one" i forget his name i am helping her do this my name is***** she was told that she was in the will. we have good reason to believe that she is.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
5/1/2018
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

How long ago did the person die?

.

Do you know if a probate case was ever filed to settle their estate in Oklahoma?

.

Is Rhonda local in OK where the deceased lived?

.

.

thanks