Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
In the state of Texas, is it legal to ask a potential employee
Roger, Litigation Attorney
In the state of Texas, is it legal to ask a potential employee (during the job interview) if they smoke?… read more
i had a interview with a well known bank last week, when i
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
i had a interview with a well known bank last week, when i walked in to the interview the person interviewing me asked if i was aware that i owed the bank, and i respond NO so she went on to tell me w… read more
I worked at a job years I leased a car a week ago when
Ely, Counselor at Law
I worked at a job for two years I leased a car a week ago when the bank called my employer to verify my employment he screamed at them refused to give any information then got in my face telling m if … read more
Hello I am 27 years old and working a full time job as a security
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello I am 27 years old and working a full time job as a security officer. I work 6 days a week with mixed shifts and only bring home $1,580 a month! I am currently in $34,000 of credit card debt and … read more
A few weeks ago the company I work for was mentioned, in a
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
A few weeks ago the company I work for was mentioned, in a well known weekly documentary series seen on national TV, for falsifying a document. That statement is true. But my name was shown as a certi… read more
Hi, I have a few questions. I went for a job interview on
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
Hi, I have a few questions. I went for a job interview on Monday. After the interview, the lady gave me a tour of the company. A day later she called me to set up a second interview with the Vice Pres… read more
my car got stolen few a moth ago the insurance did the interview
Richard, Owner
my car got stolen few a moth ago the insurance did the interview then now they want a video interview and they want my phone bill and bank stament shuold i hire a lawyer or just go along with it no be… read more
I asked you a question a few weeks ago about a couch that Slumberland
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I asked you a question a few weeks ago about a couch that Slumberland picked up but say they didn't . They are calling me 10 times a day what should I tell them? Pete… read more
I got busted in Kansas City a few weeks ago for solicitation
Sam, Attorney
I got busted in Kansas City a few weeks ago for solicitation of prostitution....first time I have ever been in any kind of trouble...I am scheduled to appear in court on Monday in Kansas City...it is … read more
I just got married in Vietnam a few weeks ago. What is the
Loren, lawyer
I just got married in Vietnam a few weeks ago. What is the process to bring my wife to the US? If we were to do a prenuptial agreement when would it be best to start that process?… read more
I work in a restaurant and a few times a week I get scheduled
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I work in a restaurant and a few times a week I get scheduled on "on call" shift. With this I am required to call in at 3:00 and see if I am needed for that evening. I am not paid for an on call shift… read more
I went to a job interview the other day and the interviewer ...
Travellawyer
Travellawyer, Attorney
I went to a job interview the other day and the interviewer asked me what my nationality was...Is that illegal?? I didn't get the job and was wondering if that was the reason...… read more
I was in a discount store looking to purchase a few things
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Doctoral Degree
I was in a discount store looking to purchase a few things when someone who worked there ask me to open my jacket. He assumed I had some stolen item(s) on me, even though he never seen me put anything… read more
IF I WAS A ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER AND MY MANAGER LEFT THE
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
IF I WAS A ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER AND MY MANAGER LEFT THE JOB, I ASKED FOR AN INTERVIEW AND THEY DIDNT INTERVIEW ME AND BROUGHT SOMEBODY ELSE TO THE STORE MANAGER POSSITION, AND THEY WANT ME TO TRAIN… read more
I had an Interview a week ago after the interview I was told
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I had an Interview a week ago after the interview I was told I could no longer do the job I was filling in for and no longer drive for our company. This effected my current job duties. 1. no longer dr… read more
I have started a contract job 2 days before. But I am going
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I have started a contract job 2 days before. But I am going to an interview next week for a full time job. If I get that job, how can I get rid of my present contract job?… read more
I work in a nursing home and i got hired to work the ...
P-Leagle
P-Leagle, Tax Accountant
I work in a nursing home and i got hired to work the morning shift can they put me down to work the evening shift without aking me? Even if they are short. Also can they make me stay over to work othe… read more
We spoke a few months ago about the crazy person who worked
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hi,We spoke a few months ago about the crazy person who worked for me two weeks (was paid) and another few weeks on commission and is now trying to sue me for everything under the sun- harassment bc o… read more