I have a copy of my birth cert a drivers license and a

I have a copy...

I have a copy of my birth cert a drivers license and a passport from 1977 but the birth cert is a copy and not certified and the name on the cert is one s different because the made a mistake,what should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have an appointment tomarrow morning with the docks i told u about

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am 79 years old

4/29/2018
Eric Y., Esq.

Hello, my name is Eric. I am an attorney and can assist you.

i want a tsa pass for airplanes,i have a copy of my birth cert but not certified with one letter wrong but i have a drivers license and 2 pass ports,one from 1977,iam 79 years old

Birth certificates occasionally contain errors like misspellings and transpositions. The records may also need to be updated to add missing information or to reflect name changes, adoptions or to record a father's name after paternity is established. The state of Florida allows amendments to birth certificates if you are the parent of the child named in the record, the record is your birth record and you are over 18, or you have legal custody.

Obtain copies of Florida forms and guidance DH 660-Instructions for Amending a Birth Certificate Form, Form DH 429-Application to Amend a Florida Birth Certificate and Form DH 430-Affidavit to Amendment to Certificate of Live Birth. You may Download copies online from the Florida Department of Health website or call the department at(###) ###-####ext. 9005 and request the documents.

I have attached the Instructions (DH660), Application (DH429) and Affidavit (DH430) below for your convenience.

If my response has been helpful, please rate my response on a scale of 3-5. Thank you.

i was born in Cleveland,ohio,do i have to request the change up there?

Ahh, yes. Let me find the proper information for Ohio amendments. One moment please.

Which county in Ohio were you born?

i was born in Cuyahoga co,cleveland

I have found the instructions for amending your birth certificate in Cuyahoga County. You are going to have to file for your amendment in Cuyahoga County Probate Court. Please follow the instructions on the referenced link below. The request will culminate in a hearing at the Court. Because you reside outside of Ohio, I suggest you contact the probate court to see if your hearing can be conducted via telephone. Typically, courts can accommodate this request.

Copy and paste the below in your URL to see the instructional form.

http://probate.cuyahogacounty.us/pdf/efile/guidelines/COBFilingGuide.pdf

I hope this information was helpful. If so, please kindly rate my response from 3-5 stars.

THANKS ERIC FOR ALL YOUR HELP

No problem. Kindly rate my response on a scale of 3-5.

I look forward to your rating, as that is how the website pays us.

Eric Y., Esq.