Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
How do I file for an extention to respond to a summary judgement,
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
How do I file for an extention to respond to a summary judgement, and how do I respond to a summary judgement?… read more
How can one appeal a summary judgement in a civil case? Is
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
How can one appeal a summary judgement in a civil case? Is the a way to appeal the judgement itself at the local court or does it have to go to a court of appeals with a whole new court and judge? Can… read more
can an individual appeal a summary judgement? If so, what
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
can an individual appeal a summary judgement? If so, what is the procedure according to the state of ohio?… read more
IF I LOSE A SUMMARY JUDGEMENT IS THERE ANY RECOURSE IS IT
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
IF I LOSE A SUMMARY JUDGEMENT IS THERE ANY RECOURSE ? IS IT POSSIABLE TO APPEAL A SUMMARY JUDGEMENT ? SHOULDN'T I BE PRESENT FOR A SUMMARY JUDGEMENT IF IT INVOLVES ME?… read more
I have to respond to a Summary Judgement i would like to ask
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
i have to respond to a Summary Judgement i would like to ask the for dismissal or to vacate of the judgement...can i do this if i have been deemed "Judgement Proof" i live in Ky… read more
I need to know how to file a motion to stay and appeal the
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I need to know how to file a motion to stay and appeal the judgement ordered for me to move; How is this in criminal procedure law… read more
I need to respond to a Motion of Summary Judgement. Florida
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
I need to respond to a Motion of Summary Judgement … read more
How do I respond to a Summary Judgement I do not have an
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
How do I respond to a Summary Judgement? I do not have an attorney and am not sure what documents I need to complete in order to respond.… read more
Need to know how to prepare so that my case wont be
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
need to know how to prepare so that my case wont be dismissed at the motion for summary judgement … read more
I am responding to a motion for summary judgement in a foreclosure
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
I am responding to a motion for summary judgement in a foreclosure action. How do I insure in my objection that the hearing be in a " Court of Record.'… read more
Can you help me respond to a motion for summary judgement?
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
can you help me respond to a motion for summary judgement? … read more
How do I respond to a the plaintiff's motions for summary
Zachary Fowler
Zachary Fowler, General Counsel
How do I respond to a the plaintiff's motions for summary judgement for foreclosure? 735 ilcs 5/15-1506 … read more
Need strategies for responding to defendants motion for summary
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
Need strategies for responding to defendant's motion for summary judgment (small claims) scheduled 31 days from today. I have issued two discovery requests (admissions, interrogatories, documents) one… read more
Ive recieved a letter in the State of Florida for a request
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I've recieved a letter in the State of Florida for a request for a Summary Judgement. How much time do I have to respond and whats the best response?… read more
I need to know how I can file an appeal to a judgement in
M. Jacob Mihalov
M. Jacob Mihalov, Solo Practitioner
I need to know how I can file an appeal to a judgement in Beaumont, Jefferson County for a ruling I received on February 11 in the land lord favor. I"m trying to move and I don't have all the informat… read more
I need a lawyer to file an appeal for summary judgement. A
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
I need a lawyer to file an appeal for summary judgement. A motion to reconsider has been denied. The previous lawyer was beyond incompetent but he continued to go through the motions of representation… read more
I need to know how I have to file a "notice of intent to
Ely, Counselor at Law
I need to know how long I have to file a "notice of intent to appeal" a judgement against me for eviction in Harris county Texas. Also need to know how long I have to file the actual appeal. … read more
I need to know how to file a complaint in response to an appeal
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I need to know how to file a complaint in response to an appeal filed for a judgement by a magesterial district judge on a tennant landlord complaint.… read more