Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Continuing saga - my previous question was how much notice
Richard, Owner
Continuing saga - my previous question was how much notice can I receive before I have to vacate rented property. Owner kept promising it was a loan modifcation only and no worries. A letter was even … read more
This question is Maverick: in continuation to my previous
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
This question is for Attorney Maverick: in continuation to my previous question, I would like to know until we do the S corporation, how is the situation treated in general legal terms, I mean the 18%… read more
This is a continuation of previous related questions I had
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
This is a continuation of previous related questions I had on 5/28/10. Can the bank issue a new note stating their newly calculated payment going forward for the remaining 25 years? And what will happ… read more
I was given a 3day notice on 11/5 after an inspection was done
Marsha411JD, Doctoral Degree
I was given a 3day notice on 11/5 after an inspection was done in my apt on 11/4, to clean my apt and remove the dish needed for my cable off the railing of my balcony. They stated they would be back … read more
Given a 5-day notice to pay rent from my apt. complex and I ...
rvlaw
rvlaw, Judge
Given a 5-day notice to pay rent from my apt. complex and I didn't pay within the time frame. Once paid rent it was returned pending court appearances. I never got served. What are my options now? Wou… read more
This is. in continuation to my previous question, I have
Phillips Esq., Attorney
This is for Phillips. Hello, in continuation to my previous question, I have another question. You suggested that my friend should open an LLC for her overseas son's business in US and she can be the … read more
This is in continuation of my previous question. I keep
Richard, Owner
This is in continuation of my previous question. I keep getting mails from the doctor/hospital and from the collection agencies, all addressed to my mom but to my address. Is it ok to keep them (I hav… read more
60 day notice was given to a tenant stating two reasons. 1.
Richard, Owner
60 day notice was given to a tenant stating two reasons. 1. said that he had not reported a leak or plumbing problem and that made problem worse and more costly. However, tenant states that everyone g… read more
My sister died on 12/24/13 and had given a 60-day notice to vacate her apartment on 1/31/1
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My sister died on 12/24/13 and had given a 60-day notice to vacate her apartment on 1/31/14. They have not rented her apartment yet. I transferred about %2,000 from her bank account leaving it empty t… read more
My sisters roomate was given a notice to vacate for not having
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
My sister's roomate was given a notice to vacate for not having renter's insurance. My sister is co-signer on the lease, and had renter's insurance in her name, so was not given notice to vacate. Is s… read more
Hi, In continuation of my previous situation and questions
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Hi, In continuation of my previous situation and questions and your appreciated responses. I am Defendant pro se in civil case that according to our op agreement is to be settled through mediation and… read more
I live in hud housing and was given a notice to vacate by
CJShanna3
CJShanna3, Field Research Investigator/Trspt Agent
I live in subsidized housing and was given a notice to vacate by the new Management Company. They did a background check and I have a misdemeanor offences against property (off site). My current lease… read more
What are my options with a notice to vacate? Dallas Texas. I
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
i was given a notice to vacate..however the information on it wasn't accurate … read more
Continued from previous question. I was proposed to on Christmas
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Continued from previous question. I was proposed to on Christmas day. Does that matter when asking about giving the ring back?… read more
Hi, I vacated my apt in Brooklyn on October 1. I was not on
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
Hi, I vacated my apt in Brooklyn on October 1. I was not on the lease, although the girl expected me to sign it. She had signed the lease and moved in on July 1. We had agreed that I would move in on … read more
A continuation from a previous question.....Okay, I have a
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
A continuation from a previous question.....Okay, I have a Promissory note that was signed in front of a Notary, that a person owes me 25k. If he cannot pay it, can I use an attorney and file a claim … read more
An eviction notice / notice to quit was given 1/4/2018
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
An eviction notice / notice to quit was given 1/4/2018 giving the tenant until 3/1/18 to vacate and remove all belongings from the premises. 3/12/18 via text the the tenant was asked when they would b… read more
This is a follow-up question to my previous question. Since
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
This is a follow-up question to my previous question. Since we cannot purse any legal actions as for criminal, is their still a possible sival or even a divorce case that some one may wish to pursue. … read more