Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a landlord/tenant question. PA. I actually a grooming
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
I actually a grooming business renting space in an existing veterinary hospital. The hospital sold the practice and now they aren't giving nee any info on the new owners but are telling me I have yo leave … read more
Hello, I have a tenant/landlord question. I am a landlord
FLACORPLAWYER
FLACORPLAWYER, Doctoral Degree
Hello, I have a tenant/landlord question. I am a landlord whose tenant was issued a breach of contract for not keeping her horse inside the rented property and onto others rented properyty. She is now… read more
I am following in a series of questions about a tenant/landlord
D. WINOGO ESQ.
D. WINOGO ESQ., Hearing Officer/Attorney
I am following in a series of questions about a tenant/landlord issue in CA. If my tenant has not payed rent (DEC) and has turned around and has hired a lawyer to pursue me in court (supposedly for no… read more
If I completely vacated a commercial space because the
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
I am located in NJ. If I completely vacated a commercial space because the business did not perform, does the landlord have any obligation to attempt to rent the space? I have offered to pay the diffe… read more
Landlord- Tenant issues, i am the tenant, Seattle WA, Not
RobertJDFL, Attorney
Landlord- Tenant issues, i am the tenant JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in? Customer: Seattle WA JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Custome… read more
Commercial Landlord/Tenant issue: We have a gross lease in a
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Commercial Landlord/Tenant issue: We have a gross lease in a retail space where the landlord is responsible for maintaining the building and appurtenances. The HVAC units are very old to the point of … read more
Hope all is well with you. I have a question about Tenant
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Hello hope all is well with you. I have a question about Tenant landlord issue. I am a tenant and I've been paying my rent to my landlord for over 3yrs. I've given him a security deposit and I continu… read more
I am renting a commercial business location and the landlord
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am renting a commercial business location and the landlord has sub divided the spaces since I moved and now wants me to remove my panel sign and give it to a new tenant my lease agreement states "if… read more
A business was evicted from their previous location, the space
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
A business was evicted from their previous location, the space was open for lease and we are now currently leasing from the property landlords. The owners who were evicted, left there sign up. We are … read more
Landlord tenant question. I am the tenant, have already been
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
I am the tenant, have already been to court but an issue has come up … read more
I need to ask a question of a lawyer in honolulu about a
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
hello i need to ask a question of a lawyer in honolulu about a landlord tenant issue … read more
I have a question in tenant and landlord issue, Thank you,
Richard, Owner
I would like to ask if a tree fells on tenants car because of the tornado, who have to pay for damages … read more
Earlier I posed some questions about landlord/tenant issues:
Adam Yarussi
Adam Yarussi, Juris Doctor
Earlier I posed some questions about landlord/tenant issues: … read more
I have a question about landlord-tenant actions. I have a
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Hello; I have a question about landlord-tenant actions. I have a class-A motor home that I rent space for from friends of mine. Been renting from them for about two years now. But they now tell me the… read more
I am located in Arizona and I wanted to know the process to
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am located in Arizona and I wanted to know the process to file a small claim … read more
My question is, if a tenant tells a landlord about a mold
Legal Eagle, Attorney
My question is, if a tenant tells a landlord about a mold issue is the landlord entitled to resolve it ? Also how long does the landlord have to fix it and if it isn't fix does the tenant have the rig… read more
Greetings. I believe this question is about landlord / tenant
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Greetings. I believe this question is about landlord / tenant agreements. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. The "tenant" was a temporary guest with a verbal agreement to stay in my home for 3 weeks to pre… read more
I have an issue concerning a landlord/tenant issue. I am the
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
I have an issue concerning a landlord/tenant issue. I am the tenant. … read more