Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
My lawyer terminated our relationship by email & called opposing
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My lawyer terminated our relationship by email & called opposing counsel without giving me advance warning and time to find a new lawyer. I then sent an email requesting that he not contact opposing c… read more
My first lawyers firm who did not sign off on any of the paperwork
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My first lawyer's firm who did not sign off on any of the paperwork from the Judge in a divorce case is filing a fee of $12,000. Has not provided the bill of particulars as requested in writing and ph… read more
I received some legal paperwork. The lawyer who sent it,
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I received some legal paperwork. The lawyer who sent it, inserted an affidavit stating that I received it via certified mail with return receipt. I own a postal annex. $1.86 would NOT cover the cost o… read more
If in Bankruptcy, and judge order modification and lawyer does
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
client in Bankruptcy, and judge orders modification and lawyer does not attempt to complete paperwork what can be done… read more
can someone forward an email that i sent them without my permission
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
can someone forward an email that i sent them without my permission? the email did not contain any threats it merely stated that i did not appreciate this person's behavior and how they act demonstrat… read more
I requested an early termination of my rental lease agreement
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I requested an early termination of my rental lease agreement via an email to my landlord (who is also a lawyer). He stated the terms at which I could terminate early: giving him 60 days notice and no… read more
Does a lawyer have to reveal to a judge that he represents
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
Does a lawyer have to reveal to a judge that he represents a particular client? Also, is a lawyer under any obligation to reveal to a judge what contact he has had with a client? In this case, it is a… read more
Client-Lawyer Relationship Rule 1.6 (b) 5) allows lawyers to
Ely, Counselor at Law
Client-Lawyer Relationship Rule 1.6 (b) 5) allows lawyers to breach confidentiality if they are involved in a civil claim where the client was involved and want to establish defense. In a bad transact… read more
if an ex girlfriend signed a contract and scanned and sent
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
if an ex girlfriend signed a contract and scanned and sent me the contract via email, will this contract hold up in court?… read more
I finally sent my demand letter to the judge who sexually
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hi, I finally sent my demand letter to the judge who sexually and physically assaulted me during our relationship (no lawyer would take my case because of "conflict of interest.") I sent the letter on… read more
I have hired a lawyer for wrongful termination and
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi I have hired a lawyer for wrongful termination and disability case. I've sent over all the paperwork needed at this point a letter of demand was suppose to be sent 3 weeks ago. How long does that u… read more
I sent an NDA to the wrong email address. Is there any
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I sent an NDA to the wrong email address. Is there any recourse? … read more
A Senior VP of my Company sent me an acusatory email via the
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
A Senior VP of my Company sent me an acusatory email via the Companies email system, inferring I am paying kickbacks to companies I do business with on behalf of the Company in order to get their busi… read more
If a client terminates an agreement before the end date without
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
If a client terminates an agreement before the end date without cause, can I impose a monetary penalty for that action?… read more
Zachary, I sent a notice via email and noted I would send a
TexLaw
TexLaw, Attorney
Zachary, I sent a notice via email and noted I would send a followup via postal mail regarding the intent to file a default within 10 days if a settlement is not reached. The attorney replied that the… read more
Hey Socrateaser, i sent my interrogatories via email and through
socrateaser, lawyer
Hey Socrateaser, i sent my interrogatories via email and through mail. was i suppose to use a process server to serve them on her. opposing counsel finally answered and said that he couldnt consent to… read more
RE: Slander Suit The following was sent to me with via email
Sam, Attorney
RE: Slander Suit The following was sent to me with via email with no confidential disclaimer. The facts are false and Lauren confirmed same to her mother. Do I have legal re-course. I am a business ex… read more
I was recently terminated via email after 17 years of ...
Michelle
Michelle, Doctoral Degree
I was recently terminated via email after 17 years of employment with small family owned business. My mother is the owner & boss. My mother is disputing my unemployment claim stating I was fired for p… read more