Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I need a lawyer to represent me in County Court Small
Loren, lawyer
I need a lawyer to represent me in Adams County Court Small claims. … read more
I need a lawyer to represent me in small claims court in the
rsa.esq
rsa.esq, Counselor at Law
I need a lawyer to represent me in small claims court in the state of Maine. I am being sued for a negative on line review I posted. thank you **************… read more
I need a second opinion on a small claims court date I am
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
I need a second opinion on a small claims court date I am the defendant. And tenant. The owner is harassing me due to calling on city and state violations for the building Which he has lost in two cit… read more
Second opinion] Cavalry, a debt collector, is taking me to
KLAW
KLAW, Juris Doctorate
Second opinion] Cavalry, a debt collector, is taking me to small claims court next Wed. Do I need to show? Are there forms I can fill out instead? What else can I do?… read more
I need to take LLC corporation to small claims court for $2300.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I need to take LLC corporation to small claims court for $2300. Do I need a lawyer representing me?… read more
Do I need lawyer to file a claim and represent me in a small
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Do I need lawyer to file a claim and represent me in a small claims court in Tulsa Oklahoma?… read more
I am in Seattle and need a lawyer to represent me in small
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am in Seattle and need a lawyer to represent me in small claims. Any recommendation? … read more
Need someone to represent me tomorrow at small claims court
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Need someone to represent me tomorrow at small claims court in Katy Texas against an insurance company… read more
I have been served as the representative of a non-profit in
Judge Bill K ret.
Judge Bill K ret., retired
I have been served as the representative of a non-profit in Tarrant County. Small claims court. I need to write an answer. I'm so clueless I don't know the questions to ask. … read more
I have lost a small claims court judgement (I was not represented
B. James
B. James, Juris Doctor (JD)
I have lost a small claims court judgement (I was not represented by a lawyer) I just need to know if the defendants can open 'motions' that were denied in the judgement or would they have to appeal t… read more
I am filling a claim in small claims court in Colorado, the
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I am filling a claim in small claims court in Colorado, the "person" is, according to the Laramare County sheriff, "AVOIDING BEING SERVED". What can I do? The time frame for he to be served prior to t… read more
Second opinion] I am a resident of California but am in
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Second opinion] Hi I am a resident of California but am in Colorado DENVER HEALTH hospital. TOmmorow I am suppose to get transferred/discharged to another facility in Denver. Am I obligated to go the … read more
I I have a torque malpractice case I need a lawyer to
Ben S.
Ben S., Owner
I I have a torque malpractice case I need a lawyer to represent me … read more
I want a lawyer to represent me and help me know how to file
Lori
Lori, Juris Doctor
I want a lawyer to represent me and help me know how to file in small claims court . The issue is that an individual owes me money and has made no efforts to repay … read more
Do I need a lawyer to file a claim in small claims court and
Lawyer Lori
Lawyer Lori, Attorney
Do I need a lawyer to file a claim in small claims court and how much dooes it cost to file?… read more
Need Second Opinion on: Hi Zoe! Thank you! I tried to do that
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Need Second Opinion on: Hi Zoe! Thank you! I tried to do that profile taken down.. It did not give me that option. Any other advise? For legal action, I'm the one who has to do all the investigation? … read more
I have a case in county court tomorrow, and would need a lawyer
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I have a case in county court tomorrow, and would need a lawyer to represent me, how possible is that?… read more
Even though an attorney cannot represent you in small claims
Ray, Lawyer
Even though an attorney cannot represent you in small claims court… If the people I am suing in small claims court ( for putting me in a situation that has cost me thousands of dollars) happen to have… read more