Can a superior court judge order a person to go to rehab in…

Can a superior court...

Can a superior court judge order a person to go to rehab in a temporary child custody case

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

No just superior, grandmother was losing control of daughter, had key to house, searched house perodically for months while mother was at work, grandmother traced mothrers cell ophone regularly (g/ma paid bill) caught mom leaving son alone (doors locked, son had phone, and neighbor, advised) son is 7yrs old, very mature, this is in the state of GA mother was gone not even 15min. when she arrived home grandmother was in driveway on the phone with police department defax became involved

Lawyer's Assistant: Have they talked to a lawyer about this yet?

Yes both parties have atturny's but honestly seems like both atturneys are inchoots due to the fact that they want mother to go to rehab! not happy with med's prescribed by dr

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Child is healthy never been neglected, makes good grades, conduct while in mother's custody was very good, now gets in trouble every other day at school but maintains grades grandmother with temp custody makes very clear conduct is no issue as long as grades are good, son also has completely abbondend a;; discipline mother taught him growing up/ punches stuff throws hat down has full blown temper tantrums mom takes very low dose of suboxone, adderall for adhd, and low does of xanex

Also is it legal for a person to hire a private investigator, have them Place a GPS tracker on said individual’s car if they do not own, or in anyway shape or form have rights to The vehicle! No cosigning, no leasing, said person bought the vehicle out right……… If not legal what action can be taken in Superior Court if this is used as evidence against owner of the vehicle in case stated above? Also this would be in the state of Georgia!
Would it also be illegal to obtain cell phone records from a phone that does not belong to you, say your parents were paying your phone bill and you got a plan in your name and transferred information from one phone to another and they were still using your locations as well as call log’s and presenting them in court As evidence against you!! Is this legal?
Answered in 1 day by:
4/27/2018
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
I just want an answer
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question earlier that contained a number of issues.

I'm attorney Bill following up on your request.

While you cannot be ordered to undergo rehab in a civil family law matter the judge can refuse custody or visitation to a person that refuses to attend such a course so there can be direct consequences for not abiding by the judge's recommendation.

Attending rehab can also have a bearing on whether the judge will decide supervised or unsupervised visitation so this is something you would need to consider in terms of the full custody hearing.

You posted a separate legal question in relation to the tagging of your car. This would be a privacy matter. It would be possible to file a criminal complaint in this regard as there may have been a criminal privacy violation and a civil complaint for invasion of privacy.

You should discuss these matters with a local attorney who could file your case.

We are here to help so please follow up with me on your request as required.

In return don't forget to leave positive feedback today; this gives me a credit for my time.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

This is supiour court due to an exparte order, I have court on the 9th of May. My take on This was, Seeing how my son only has a mother and a father I felt as if rather than sitting around and waiting for there to be a fairly good possibility quote per my attorney” that I may be ordered to go to a state funded rehab facility. I felt as if rather than waste the time between then and now if I went to a facility of my choosing then I could already have a Headstart on the recovery process if that is required. What are your thoughts? I have been told to go get a drug assessment and follow the regulations and rules given to me by them. But I by no means want to give up custody of my son especially to my parents, so are you saying that if I were to go ahead and put myself in a rehab facility that would give my parents custody of my son pretty much by default? This was all done with an X parte order

If you have any record in a rehabilitative center this can come against you in terms of fitness to have custody without an evaluation of the a physician at the center.

I see you have yet to leave a positive rating today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on this feedback to get a credit for my time today.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney