Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I will need a Demand for Payment letter and a small Claims
David L
David L, Doctoral Degree
I will need a Demand for Payment letter and a small Claims court action draft for Palm Beach county (FL), from a Palm Beach based attorney's office. Since the disputed amount is only about $600 I am a… read more
Someone owes me almost $5,000. and will not respond to
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Juris Doctorate
Someone owes me almost $5,000. and will not respond to demands for payment. Am I better off going to small claims court or should I hire an attorney and proceed that way? … read more
Hello, I need a sample form of a letter of demand for ...
Robert L. Bennett
Robert L. Bennett, J.D.
Hello, I need a sample form of a letter of demand for the inital contact on a small claims court. I have a police report verifying there responsibility of destroying my fathers vehicle. Also, a sample… read more
what is a demand letter what needs to be included If I have
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
what is a demand letter? what needs to be included? If I have to go to small claims court can I ask for pain & suffering as well as emotional distress?… read more
does a claim against national grid need to be filed in small
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
does a claim against national grid need to be filed in small claims court within 90 days of the damage?… read more
I am thinking going to small claims court in Colorado for damages
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am thinking going to small claims court in Colorado for damages to my vehicle. I have 2 questions. My wife was rear ended and the other party's insurance company is not arguing fault, so there is no… read more
Does California small claims court can award damages
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Does California small claims court can award damages for a federal law violation? If not, what's the codes in California related to DO NOT CALL rules, and TCPA(Telephone Consumer Protection Act). I'm … read more
I NEED ASSISTANCE IN FILING A CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS. CA. I
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I NEED ASSISTANCE IN FILING A CLAIM IN SMALL CLAIMS … read more
Is small claims court in the same court as civil court? Or
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Is small claims court in the same court as civil court? Or is it the same? … read more
I need someone to right a letter from a law firm requesting
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I need someone to right a letter from a law firm requesting final payment, or this will have to go down the court route. .. Or something alongs those lines. Can someone give me a price for this kind o… read more
I need a demand for payment letter, can you point me in the
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I need a demand for payment letter, can you point me in the right direction? … read more
An original demand letter from a tenant claimed 60k damages
Ely, Counselor at Law
An original demand letter from a tenant claimed 60k damages for property damage and an additional 208 k mold caused issues pain'suffering etc.....But she offered to settle for 225k . The ins; co. poli… read more
how long does a small claimes court have to respond to a request
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
how long does a small claimes court have to respond to a request for a transcripp of my small claims action… read more
I have a non-paying client and wish to file suit in Small Claims
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I have a non-paying client and wish to file suit in Small Claims Court after sending a final demand for payment letter. They have however moved out of state (Virginia) to New Hampshire. Must I file at… read more
Does a Demand Letter need to be structured a certain way in
Richard, Owner
Does a Demand Letter need to be structured a certain way in order to be valid? If yes, where would I find this info?… read more
I live in Georgia and am going to file a suit in small claims
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I live in Georgia and am going to file a suit in small claims court. In my demand letter to the defendant, am I required by law to give them a certain amount of time to pay the debt before I actually … read more
should I respond to his demand letter and make arrangements
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
should I respond to his demand letter and make arrangements or should I let him proceed to small claims court?… read more
I am considering sending a demand letter and then file in small
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I am considering sending a demand letter and then file in small claims court if necessary due to a situation I am dealing with at the property I am renting. The landlord did not inform me and the leas… read more