Ray, thanks for your idea of ---- Make sure you retain right…

Ray, thanks for your idea...
Ray, thanks for your idea of ---- Make sure you retain right to sue the lawyer here you had problems with. It is worth putting this in your release, and you retain the right to reveal this settlement in any such suit against lawyer (his name) and associates.
After your idea, I received the following revision of Settlement Agreement as follows:(paragraph 2) By entering into this Mutual Release and Settlement Agreement, the Releasors do not intend to release any claims they may have against any attorneys other than Jones who represented them in the Litigation. The Releasors hereby reserve the right to bring any such claims against attorneys other than Jones.(paragraph 4) The Parties intend and agree that the assertion of claims by Releasors against Jones and their negotiation, resolution, and settlement shall be treated as confidential and shall not be revealed to any third party, except as required by law or by order of a court, or as may be needed by the Parties for accounting or other professional advice or services.Q1: I do plan to sue my sly atty Jerry and his law firm. Maybe also associates,…etc.
Therefore, please help me to comment/edit the above paragraph 2 to make sure that I will be able to suit those attorneys/associates/secretary as well as law firms in a generic term.
Q2: Is paragraph 4 okay?
4/25/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

paragraph 2) By entering into this Mutual Release and Settlement Agreement, the Releasors do not intend to release any claims they may have against any attorneys other than Jones who represented them in the Litigation. The Releasors hereby reserve the right to bring any such claims against attorneys other than Jones including but not limited to any employees that work for lawyer Jones.

paragraph 2) By entering into this Mutual Release and Settlement Agreement, the Releasors do not intend to release any claims they may have against any attorneys other than Jones who represented them in the Litigation. The Releasors hereby reserve the right to bring any such claims against attorneys other than Jones and their employees.

How about these changes, this is more what I think you need here.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Thanks Ray, I like this -----
FQ1: Do I need to say other law firms (certainly excluding Jones law firm)?
FQ2: Is paragraph 4 okay as it is?

FQ1: Do I need to say other law firms (certainly excluding Jones law firm)?Thats a good idea
FQ2: Is paragraph 4 okay as it is

Yes it is

Thanks

Ray, Lawyer