How do I file for divorce and add alimony? I can't afford an…

How do I file...

How do I file for divorce and add alimony? I can't afford an attorney some gonna have to do it myself. I'm in Solano County

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I'm sitting in family court right now but I haven't filed any papers I'm waiting on my turn

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My husband does it want to pay any alimony although he makes way more than I do and he wants me to her chess a brand new wardrobe for all 3 of our children. We do not own any property together or anything like fat. I don't have a retirement account but I believe he does. I work for myself and he is A standard employee

Answered in 1 minute by:
4/24/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
that's fine. Please excuse the typos.... I was multitasking.
Phone call session started

Calling now...

Click here.