Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legal Eagle, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
if a price for repair of an engine costs was given by an auto
Richard, Owner
if a price for repair of an engine costs was given by an auto shop of 3500.00 and after repair was agreed to be done by the shop and no estimate or contract of work was signed and at time of repair fi… read more
I have an issue with a car repair bill dispute, Illinpois IL
Loren, lawyer
Illinpois IL I took the car to the shop for repair to the engine car was broken into at the shop and the car is considered a total loss from insurance. at the moment, no engine is in the car the repair bill is around $7-8k but, due to the shop owners negligence with my car and the fact that my car is totaled … read more
I am filing a claim againt a Car Repair shop that was paid
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I am filing a claim againt a Car Repair shop that was paid to replace my transmission. After several attempts, they have still not provided me with a working transmission, and they've given me plenty … read more
i was told by a auto repair shop that i needed a replacement
Richard, Owner
i was told by a auto repair shop that i needed a replacement engine for my 2001 chevy monte carlo the price was $1300 for a used motor and $700 for labor when they called to say my car is ready to pic… read more
auto repair shop installed a rebuilt engine. Engine failed
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
auto repair shop installed a rebuilt engine. Engine failed under warranty . Another engine was installed. The shop calls me . Says car is done . But we are holding car till shop get payment from there… read more
i had my car repaired replace fuel pump and serveral other
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
i had my car repaired replace fuel pump and serveral other items they foun wrong for a total of $990.00 by a local shop after three days it broke down again i had the car towed back to the shop after … read more
HELLO! A MECHANIC HAS HAD MY CAR IN HIS SHOP SINCE APRIL 4TH.
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
HELLO! A MECHANIC HAS HAD MY CAR IN HIS SHOP SINCE APRIL 4TH. HE WAS SUPPOSE TO REPLACE MY CARS ENGINE. HE HAS NEW ENGINE TO REPLACE. UNFORTUNIATELY, HUSBAND HAS PAID MECHANIC FOR JOB. IS THERE ANY WA… read more
I authorized an independent automotive repair shop to repair
Richard, Owner
I authorized an independent automotive repair shop to repair the "broken engine" in a convertible sports car I own here in GA. The shop has had the car for at least 4 months and maybe closer to 6 mont… read more
I took my car to a repair shop because it was hard to start
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I took my car to a repair shop because it was hard to start after sitting awhile,repair shop claim it was a gas regulater that was causing the problem after they replaced it twice then,I went to pick-… read more
i had car repairs done to my car because of an accident, the
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
i had car repairs done to my car because of an accident, the repair shop left a bolt inside of my engine. what should i do? Do i have any legal rights… read more
i had work done on my car after an accident. the body shop
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i had work done on my car after an accident. the body shop was to replace, repair plus a paint job for the whole car. I have had problems ever since my car was returned to me. The auto body shop will … read more
I recently took my car to a transmission shop to have it repaired, I was quoted $2,70
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I recently took my car to a transmission shop to have it repaired, I was quoted $2,700 by the shop which I said I couldn't afford so I told them I wasn't going to fix it any longer because it was an o… read more
I had my car damaged while in the repair shop. It was towed
Jack R.
Jack R., Partner
I had my car damaged while in the repair shop. It was towed from one repair shop to another. After it had been repaired, I picked it up When I arrived home, my friend noticed the damage on my bumper. … read more
Recentley I took my car to a shop in chandler to have the engine
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Recentley I took my car to a shop in chandler to have the engine replaced. The guy was supposed to remove the pold engine abd install a new one this was on 10/23. a week ago i demanded my vehicle back… read more
Curious on how much I owe on a repair to my car that
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
Curious on how much I owe on a repair to my car that resulted in destroying the engine? The shop admits fault and still wants me to pay for the repair that ended up creating the problem. … read more
So I brought my car to a repair shop because it was leaking
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
So I brought my car to a repair shop because it was leaking oil. When speaking with the mechanic he said that the engine sounded perfect and he was going to replace the part when it shipped in. I left… read more
A car repair shop did an estimate on my car for 1700.00
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
A car repair shop did an estimate on my car for 1700.00 however i advised the repair shop that I was not able to pay $1,700 they told me that they can get it financed I agree to that they got all the … read more
I took my car to a repair shop for an oil leak. The mechanic
DanLegal
DanLegal, Law Partner
Hello. I took my car to a repair shop for an oil leak. The mechanic said that a gasket needed to be replaced. When I got it back, the engine was knocking. They insist that they did nothing wrong and r… read more