Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
How can I put in a claim small with someone who lives at one
Ray, Lawyer
how can I put in a claim small with someone who lives at one address but moved now I do not know the other address but they're still in my state… read more
if an attorney serve someone with summons and complaint, is
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
if an attorney serve someone with summons and complaint, is this mean he had to go through the court? if so does he has to have a court file #? and if so and I ask him but I don't get it, how can I kn… read more
In Idaho can a small claims summons for a corporation be served
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
In Idaho can a small claims summons for a corporation be served by leaving it with a call taker at the front desk?… read more
How does a person have to serve a Defendant small claim
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
How long does a person have to serve a Defendant small claim summons/complaint? after they have been filed?… read more
I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WAS SERVED A SMALL CLAIMS SUMMONS FROM
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WAS SERVED A SMALL CLAIMS SUMMONS FROM THE CIRCUT COURT OF COOK COUNTY ILL. BUT AT THE BOTTOM IT SAY'S THIS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND HAS AN ATTORNY'S NAME AND PH IT ALSO … read more
I was served summons -trial conference on a small claims
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was served summons for pre-trial conference on a small claims suit filed by a debt buyer of a charged off credit card of mine. Last payment I made on card was Feb 2011 and have not spoken to origina… read more
A lawyer who apparently usually represents defendants has served
JPEsq, Attorney
A lawyer who apparently usually represents defendants has served her with a summons and complaint on behalf of a woman who is wanting money for soething my daughter's ex did. The summons lists the att… read more
If I am served with a summons to appear in small claims ...
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
If I am served with a summons to appear in small claims court can I request "meditation" and or request a continuance?… read more
my daughter was summons to small claims court - she was not
rcampione
rcampione, Attorney
my daughter was summons to small claims court - she was not served, someone signed for the letter - she no longer lives in the state, what should I do?… read more
Can I serve a defendant with a summons and complaint before
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Can I serve a defendant with a summons and complaint before it is actually filed with the court? Colorado District Court… read more
I have been served a summons and complaint for small claims.
Phillips Esq., Attorney
i have been served a summons and complaint for small claims. could this turn into a criminal action if i fill the answer sheet and contest it … read more
I filed and served summons of a third party complaint
Ray, Lawyer
I filed and served summons of a third party complaint concerning a Wisconsin small claims case. I received a copy of a letter from the third party defendant's legal counsel informing the clerk of cour… read more
Hi , my company has been served a summons by small claim summons
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
Hi , my company has been served a summons by small claim summons in the circuit court of cook county ,Illinois and I live in Los Angeles CA , court date is on12/20 please advise my best option to reso… read more
if someone in a small town, apparently with clout, is trying
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
if someone in a small town, apparently with clout, is trying to get a senior person out of town, by getting every store where she goes to be abusive to her, even the post office, the hopital ER, the l… read more
I was served a summons or complaint that originated ...
LegalEagle, LLC
LegalEagle, LLC, Attorney at Law
I was served a summons or complaint that originated from the napa county district attorney, A district attorney inestigator from solano county served me these summons "as a favor to Napa County? what … read more
My husband was served with a summons by someone who made a
LawTalk, Attorney at Law
My husband was served with a summons by someone who made a poor investment decision eventually losing $75,000. My husband simply introduced that person to the individual who committed the fraud and is… read more
I have been served with a summons for small claims court and
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I have been served with a summons for small claims court and the summons is incorrect because it states that I live in McHenry County and I live in McLean County. What do I do?… read more
How to beat a small claims court summons on statute of
P. Simmons, Attorney
How to beat a small claims court summons on statute of limitations in USVI? … read more