Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Sean K
Sean K
Sean K, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I hold a valid, current Idaho concealed weapons permit. Do
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I hold a valid, current Idaho concealed weapons permit. Do I have to pay and wait for another background check to receive my Idaho Enhanced concealed weapons permit?… read more
Hello I live in Monterey, California and I have applied for
Nate, Managing Member
Hello I live in Monterey, California and I have applied for a concealed weapons permit. I have met with the investigator at the Monterey County Sheriff's office to review the paperwork and he has aske… read more
As a concealed weapons permit holder in the State of Utah.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
As a concealed weapons permit holder in the State of Utah. Am I allowed to conceal my weapon in my vehicle? As well as have it placed on me, hidden?… read more
If I hold a concealed weapons permit from Texas can I purchase
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If I hold a concealed weapons permit from Texas can I purchase a firearm in the state of north Carolina, or have family member to put one on layaway until he get his permit… read more
If I have a concealed weapons permit and I drive though a state
Loren, lawyer
If I have a concealed weapons permit and I drive though a state that doesn't honor my states permit what and how should I carry my pistol… read more
do you lose your concealed weapon permit if you ...
Ray, Lawyer
do you lose your concealed weapon permit if you get caught carrying it while intoxicated in washington state… read more
is there a way to get a permit to carry a weapon without getting
porterlegal
porterlegal, Retired Attorney
is there a way to get a permit to carry a weapon without getting a concealed carry permit? i dont need to conceal it is the problem here.… read more
I OBTAINED A CONCEAL WEAPON PERMIT IN 2005 WHICH WILL EXPIRE
Ray, Lawyer
I OBTAINED A CONCEAL WEAPON PERMIT IN 2005 WHICH WILL EXPIRE IN 2010. I WAS INVESTIGATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR ALLEGEDLY SELLING ILLEGAL DRUGS, AND WAS CLEARED BECAUSE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY. I AM A 10… read more
Small V. United States Can an individual convicted in a foreign
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Small V. United States: Can an individual convicted in a foreign court apply for a weapons permit in Washington State and not be prosecuted for not disclosing the foreign conviction? Also, can this pe… read more
i am trying to obtain a Concealment weapons permit and over
Sam, Attorney
i am trying to obtain a Concealment weapons permit and over a year ago i was charged with flight to avoid arrest. the sentence was reduced to a misdemeanor and 1 year of probation. i finished probatio… read more
As a process server, I have a concealed weapons permit and I
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
As a process server, I have a concealed weapons permit and I run across places that have signs describing prohibited activities. Most are the standard list of don'ts, no skateboards, smoking, bicycles… read more
I have had processing of a Concealed Weapons Permit, CWP,
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
I have had processing of a Concealed Weapons Permit, CWP, by the state of Florida suspended pending the states request for me to supply information in regard to two arrest. The first for a misdemeanor… read more
I am 68 and denied a concealed weapons permit in Florida due
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I am 68 and denied a concealed weapons permit in Florida due to youthful indicretions 40 years ago and these were all dismissed but they are no records remaining of these procedings… read more
I have a valid Kentucky concealed weapon permit. I have moved
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I have a valid Kentucky concealed weapon permit. I have moved to Georgia. Is my permit valid now?… read more
I live in Phoenix AZ. I have a concealed weapons permit and
P. Simmons, Attorney
I live in Phoenix AZ. I have a concealed weapons permit and am considering concealing my firearm while at work. My employer allows the public to carry firearms in the building and they have no signs p… read more
I had a concealed weapons permit for 5 years. I am trying
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I had a concealed weapons permit for 5 years. I am trying to renew it. My VA mental health doctor said I did not need one because I have PTSD from Vietnam. I have not had any problems with any law enf… read more
How can I get a permit to carry a concealed weapon? And can
LegalEase101
LegalEase101, Attorney
How can I get a permit to carry a concealed weapon? And can you recommend an attorney in the event I have a court trial for discharging a firearm?… read more
I have been trying to get a concealed weapon permit for 2 years.
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I have been trying to get a concealed weapon permit for 2 years. I have no felonies. Thus far the County Probate Judge's last excuse was that she wanted the results of a theft by taking that occurred … read more