Can an employer terminate an employee for reasons other than…

Can an employer terminate...

Can an employer terminate an employee for reasons other than job performance?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was the termination discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes ,but the employer failed to follow disciplinary protocal

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?

At will, hourly

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been an employee for 14 years with no problems, and because of different manage approach I have been given written warnings twice in 2 months and I am 60 years of age.

4/22/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your employment law question this evening.I'm attorney Bill assisting you today with your question.

If you are employed without a will you can be terminated as the phrase implies for any reason.

That said you would have rights against illegal discrimination in terminating your employment or you can rely on any termination provisions set out in contract or represented to you by email, communication or in any employee handbook or otherwise.

Please follow up with me on this question as required.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my time.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or accept.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated in this regard.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney