A time old friend who used to have deep relationship

A long time old...

A long time old friend who used to have deep relationship involved that has disconnected for 25 years. I tried to find him just to say hi and to see how has he been doing. However, after several calls to his home, he filed a police repot to against me for stalking and threatening if I didn’t stop contacting him, he will sue me. Any how, I am here to seek a justice to fight back his intentionally slander and harassment. Could you help and advice? It is very shocked to get a police call that represented him to warn me, yet it is very hurtful for what he treated me like a criminal after we separated for 25 years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I don’t know. I just got a phone call from

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

His local police

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Washington

4/22/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this matter?

P. Simmons, Attorney
My question is I don’t understand why he file a legal complaint again me to stalk on him. I did do any wrong, or over pursuing. I just wanted to get hold of him, and got a chance to say hi and perhaps had a little conversation to see how he has been doing. I just have no idea why he did this to me, not only slander my reputation, but emotional distress. I have been under treatment for anxiety and depression for over 4 years. This incident has made me conditions worsen.l feel very difficult to deal with the fact that a man claimed I was his one been looking for. We had a very deep connection but due to circumstances we couldn’t be with each other. We separated for 25 years and had not had heard from each other. A couple of years ago, I tried on line people search found a email suggested could be his. I sent but no reply. Upon last we, I searched a little more his informations, sent two emails, a call that left my voice message with my married name to prevent his wife got suspicious. I tried call back to couldn’t go through so I called with my home line for a few times. A day later, I got a
phone call from Washington state police that my friend filed a complaint against to me that I have been stalking on him and warned me not to contact my friend any more. Police said my friend did not want to talk to me, and warned me not to reach him with any forms of contact or he will pursue a legal action to against me.I was very shocked, angry, and humiliated when I got police call on 4/20 Friday afternoon.
I am here to seek a legal justice to against my friend intentional slander, harassment and causing mental distress. I must to get my justice back. If you could help! Thank youAmy Slobodzien
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started